How to Japanese
Latest Blog Posts »
- How to Seinfeld 1 year ago I’m in The Japan Times with a look at how “Seinfeld” is being translated into Japanese: “These senbei are making me thirsty? How ‘Seinfeld’ sounds in Japanese.” “Seinfeld” was added to Netflix last October, and my editor noticed Japanese comments … Continue reading →
- How to 菓子パン 1 year ago I just sent out the May newsletter. I wrote about my love of 菓子パン (kashipan). The croissant above I don’t think technically counts as 菓子パン? My theory is that anything laminated and/or crunchy is a European-style pastry. 菓子パン are defined … Continue reading →
- Radiko - Japanese Online Radio 1 year ago We live in a world where the son of Jewish Ukrainian immigrants can grow up in California, get inspired by mariachi music, go on to an incredibly successful pop career in the US… and have one of his hits take … Continue reading →
- The Waseda International House of Literature (The Haruki Murakami Library) 1 year ago I’m in Japan! And have my hands full with crazy amounts of studying. But I had a minute last Sunday to check out the new Haruki Murakami Library on the Waseda campus. I wrote a bit about it in the … Continue reading →
- How to Cheese Imomochi 1 year ago February newsletter went up yesterday with some good reading recs and even MORE television recs. For the blog I need something quick, so a preview of what I’m (probably) going to write about in the March newsletter seems like a … Continue reading →
Contest Entries »
- How to Fly First Class For Free Writing Contest October 2012 It helps if you live abroad for a while. Pick somewhere you’re interested in. Sure, Japan is a great choice. You love Japan – like really love Japan. It’s one of the first places you’ve been that’s made sense: it’s safe, beautiful, has...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » How to Japanese has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!