Latest Blog Posts »
- Empanada hands and sausage fingers, language and food (para variar) 4 months ago “My feet look like meat-filled pastries,” said C, as she looked up at her legs, which were up on the wall as she laid on the bed, an L-shape familiar to many cyclists and athletes in general, especially those who are prone to swelling or build up of lactic acid. C is all of those […]
- When a rat is not a rat, or more linguistic misadventures in Chile 5 months ago First of all, in the photo there is not a rat Or if there is it is small and hidden in the grass. What you see is a kind-of relative of a bunny you might say. Except that for reasons that I do not understand, this bunny is not a rabbit, but a hare. Sure […]
- Late March Feria Haul, so much green! 6 months ago I’ve had a weird couple of weeks, way more out than in, in the sense of being out of Santiago. First I cycled around Lago Llanquihue, which was spectacular in every way, except for the part where I took a spill that bruised a bone which left me very limpy, but still able to bike, […]
- Stomach snafu vs. peppers. Anyone want to place a bet? 8 months ago Food is our great connector. No matter where you go, you can start a conversation about food and nearly everyone will have something to say about it. I think it’s a fair assumption, judging by Facebook and Instagram (should I be following you? please leave me your handle or drop a note on mine,...
- If you give a girl a strep throat, AKA clinic report, Queens, NY edition 9 months ago I should have known as I was lying on the floor because it was where I dropped when I decided I couldn’t move any farther, that something was wrong. I thought maybe I had a cold, despite the fact that I had no cold symptoms. No runny nose, no watery eyes, no cough, no sneezing. […]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Chile Gold Award!
This blog won the Gold Award for best expat blog in Chile!Copy and paste code to display the Gold Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Bearshapedsphere has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!