Expats In Santiago Blogs Directory
This is the Expats In Santiago Blogs listing page. We try to include as many Santiago expat blogs as possible, however if you know of one that could be featured please add here.
In 2012, I left my home in the US to become a permanent traveler. Follow me every day as I learn what it means to live in the global community!
Margaret, an American expat who lives in Chile, writes for outsiders who are trying to understand Chilean culture as well as for Chileans who are trying to understand the foreigners who are trying to understand them.
Random madness of a Kiwi living in Chile since 1997. Expat adventures, humour, photography and cartoons. I speak English, Spanish and Pisco.
I am Eileen Smith. ExBrooklynite, current living in Santiaguina (Santiago, Chile dweller).
I'm Emily. Half Brit, half American, 100% Californian, I now live in Santiago, Chile with my husband and dog.
Tellin' tall tales from a long, skinny country! My experiences, living in Chile, as an expat gringa.
Blog on Travel, Food, Culture and Personal Adventures as experienced by an American Expat and a Chilean in Santiago de Chile
A young New Zealander experiencing life in Santiago, Chile. Will be sharing what life is like as an Expat and pictures of travel.
One year in Santiago, Chile, as documented by an Aussie called Sam.
As foreigners, we have been there, discovering the city. We want to share our experience and help with integration.
- In our blog you´ll find, from moving companies, to hotels and even beauty tips.
3116 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- Tea Bee's Trips (16 February)
- Deutschified (14 February)
- Wander with MI - by Maria Ingrid (12 February)
- Mom in Zurich (09 February)
- TenguLife: The curious guide to Japan (07 February)
- byRaDe (06 February)
- In the Moment... (05 February)
- Piggybear Travels - where food and travelling meets... (31 January)
- FunnyNotesBlog (28 January)
- Nutritionista Abroad (27 January)