Latest Blog Posts »
- Barcelona.... 3 years ago
- ...because of Barcelona Street Art.... 3 years ago ...street art has not been a thing for me but Journey of an Artsitigator changed that when she took us on a marvellously informative and educational tour of the street art scene in Barcelona's El Raval. We walked, we looked and we admired the ever changing street art scene while learning...
- ....because of the tapas and wine at Perikete.... 4 years ago ... Perikete, is tucked in the island between El Born and Barceloneta, is a buzzing tapas bar full of colour and music, tapas and wine. A great place to sit and watch the world pass by while sipping sangria and nibbling on patatas bravas...or croquettes... or jamón, of course...UN BESO:...
- ...because of a backstage tour at the Liceu... 4 years ago ...a backstage tour at historical Opera House, Teatre del Liceu. Behind this beatuiful 1847 facade and theatre lies a modern and cavernous reheasal, costume making, wig making, set building space. An intriguing visit to discover just how much is actually going on behind the scenes of a...
- ...because of the new Interferencias for men.... 4 years ago ... in my favourite little shopping street in El Born, Flassaders, is a new importer of designer Italian wear for men, Interferencias. Adding style to this little Boho part of Born. Now open!UN BESO: Interferencias, XCarrer dels Flassaders, 25
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Barcelona Besotted
20:41 PM August 25, 2013
Loved the pics in your blog. They certainly make me want to live there. You have many varied subjects which cover what seems like an interesting lifestyle in Barcelona. I can see you love it and why you love it. Thanks.