Expats In Barcelona Blogs Directory
This is the Expats In Barcelona Blogs listing page. We try to include as many Barcelona expat blogs as possible, however if you know of one that could be featured please add here.
An American expat surviving and thriving in Barcelona and beyond.
Up to date news from the Catalan capital including travel, sport etc. Inevitably following the Catalan Independence issue very closely and attempting to explain the intricacies of this complex debate to the world!
A 'beso' is a kiss in spanish. This is about a city that kisses me every day I am in it. A city that continuously enchants me. It is about an infatuation that has turned into a love affair. Barcelona, I am besotted! Why?
Random thoughts, observations on the city, the life, the people...
My second international teaching gig has landed me in Barcelona, Spain, where I will be teaching English Literature at Benjamin Franklin International School
2121 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- My little notebook (04 December)
- A new chapter. From London with Teddy (04 December)
- Kimchilandia (03 December)
- Team Fuber (03 December)
- The Rising Sky (03 December)
- Life for an american in El Salvador (03 December)
- EcuAdore (02 December)
- Gina Bear in Japan (02 December)
- The Bohemian Diaries (02 December)
- Renovating Italy (01 December)