Red Shoes are Better than Bacon
Latest Blog Posts »
- Same Place, Next Year 1 year ago The urge to fill my passport with more stamps than the person standing in line next to me might have had at immigration is over. I’m done with seeking out new places to visit. The days of thinking others might be impressed by what’s on my passport or a recitation of the number of countries […]
- A Quadranscentennial to Remember 2 years ago 25 years ago, Virginia Rose left this plane, her ashes finding their final resting place a year later at Lago de Zirahuén. Read on here.
- Today is Guadalupe's 3 years ago And now begins the Guadalupe-Reyes Maraton, which I expanded a few years back to the El Buen Fin – Valentin Maraton. This post is recycled from 2017, but we need Guadalupe more than ever. Here’s to you, chica! We Mexicans don’t often agree on a lot of things. We’re like Jews that way. Put...
- Bad Santas 3 years ago Bad Santas seldom start off with evil intentions. At least, that’s how I’d like to think. But there are times when you really wonder whether the givers’ brains were on hiatus. Why not just settle for giving your loved ones a stick or a lump of coal and get it all over with? Or just […]
- Who Doesn't Love Dogs Playing Poker? 3 years ago Originally posted on Red Shoes are Better than Bacon: Some of us would be mortified if anyone found out what was on our iPods. Go ahead and admit it: if you’re reading this, you probably have some Herman’s Hermits and country western lurking on that tiny hard drive. Since I have no pride,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Red Shoes are Better than Bacon has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!