The Chicago Files
Latest Blog Posts »
- Sunday Serenity: Send in the Clouds! 18 hours ago It’s not often that I see spectacularly reflected sunlight at dusk over Lake Michigan. Usually the sky painter is up early in the morning producing beautiful sunrises at this time of year. However, the clouds were moving very quickly (can you see a few white edges above the trees? – those...
- Friday File: Fire Sky! 2 days ago Another reason (not that I needed one) about loving October, is the incredible sunrises that hover over Lake Michigan here in Chicago. It appears the sky painter was thinking about cozy fireplaces, warm thoughts, and robust coffee (okay, that last one was actually my thoughts at the moment as I...
- Wordless Wednesday: Radiating Aura 4 days ago
- Being at the Bean - Millenium Park, Chicago 1 week ago I’m always fascinated by how many people utterly love “The Bean” in downtown Chicago! No matter the time of year or what kind of weather is happening at the moment, there are always people ‘loving the Bean’! Located in Millenium Park here in Chicago, I went to take some pics of the Fall...
- Thursday's Sunrise: Illumination! 1 week ago Apologies for the lateness in getting this pic posted! I took it early this morning, but the day ran away and here I am! Isn’t this magnificent? The beams on Lake Michigan are just beautiful, don’t you think? I hope your day has been as illuminating as this sunrise!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Chicago Files has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!