The Chicago Files
Latest Blog Posts »
- Friday File: Gentle Sunrise 9 hours ago I took this photo about a week ago from a different vantage point than my usual angle. This sunrise reminds me of calm, serene, and peaceful moments. As we enter into the Easter weekend, I am reminded that gratitude and counting our numerous blessings each day is incredibly important. I am always...
- Wordless Wednesday: This Sign is Not Cool 2 days ago Read more →
- A Lego and a Gentlemen! 6 days ago I swear, you never know what you are going to see in the Windy City a.k.a. Chicago! I was at a downtown mall the other day and happened upon this ‘put-together’ gentlemen! Made entirely of Legos, this fine chap seems to be taking a page from the windy conditions here in Chicago. Yes, Mr....
- Thursday Doors: Gargoyle Greeting! 1 week ago The lovely Norm from Norm 2.0 has a fun weekly feature called, “Thursday Doors”. He invites fellow bloggers to share interesting and unique doors that we happen to stumble upon. This week I have a rather interesting door to share. This door is located on the front of a church here in...
- Wordless Wednesday: Sunrise, Mauve Splendor 1 week ago Read more →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Chicago Files has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!