The Chicago Files
Latest Blog Posts »
- September Sunset: Lake Michigan (Chicago) - Reflected Light 1 day ago “The whisper of the dusk is night shedding its husk.” –Dean Koontz Last night the reflected sunlight made a gorgeous sunset over Lake Michigan. I was in awe of its beauty. I hope you have a lovely day!Read more →
- Wordless Wednesday: Sunrise, Lake Michigan (First Day of Fall - Orange Delight!) 1 week ago Read more →
- Happy First Day of Fall From The Chicago Files! 1 week ago Happy First Day of Fall from Chicago! I took this photo of “The Bean” a few years ago. Since COVID is our norm at the moment, I haven’t been able to get to this lovely area for quite some time. Ah, the crisp air, pumpkins, Halloween, and crunchy leaves under my boots. A time of…Read more →
- Sunday Serenity: Kindness Amidst the Chaos 1 week ago –photo courtesy: https://inspirekindness.com/ I think it goes without saying that the entire world is feeling quite exhausted dealing with this less-than stellar year. I feel as if we are in a “Twilight Zone” state at the moment. There is so much going on at once that it is extremely...
- Wordless Wednesday: Sunrise, Lake Michigan — Cloudy Breakthrough 2 weeks ago Read more →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Chicago Files has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!