The Chicago Files
Latest Blog Posts »
- Thursday Doors: Welcome to the Vitamin Vault 8 hours ago Every Thursday the always lovely Norm over at Norm 2.0 has a fun feature called, “Thursday Doors”. Norm challenges us to find distinctive and interesting doors that we happen to come across during our travels. How’s this for unique? I posted this picture a few years ago, but thought I’d...
- Wordless Wednesday: Lake Michigan Sunset, Reflected Glory 1 day ago Read more →
- Sunday Serenity: Thoughts of Integrity 4 days ago [courtesy http://www.cherylwilfong.com] I had a thought pop into my head the other day, and I wondered where it came from. I wanted to share it with you: Don’t leave your integrity behind because you might just forget where you put it. I’d love your thoughts on my ‘pop-in’ words!Read more...
- Thursday Doors: An Apartment Coat of Arms! 1 week ago Every Thursday the awesome Norm over at Norm 2.0 has a fun feature called, “Thursday Doors”. Norm challenges us to find unique and interesting doors that we happen to come across. Today’s door is rather unusual in that it has a “Coat of Arms” above the old door. Interestingly, this is...
- Wordless Wednesday: Lake Michigan Sunset 1 week ago Read more →
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Chicago Files has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!