The Chicago Files
Latest Blog Posts »
- Thursday's Sunrise: Full of Flair!! 3 days ago Well isn’t this a gorgeous sunrise! I love how the clouds all seem to be in an interesting alignment. I think it looks a bit like a fan-shape. Do you see the airplane? It’s heading to O’Hare International Airport here in Chicago. An interesting little fact-o about the planes that fly...
- Wordless Wednesday: RMS Queen Mary, Long Beach, California 4 days ago Read more →
- Thursday's Sunrise: Pretty in Pink! 1 week ago Unlike other sunrises I see over Lake Michigan here in Chicago, today it appears as if the clouds were like sponges, soaking up all of the color from the rays of the sun. The horizon line seems rather barren of color when compared to the hues of pink in the clouds above. I’d say the…Read more...
- Monday's Sunrise: Sky Painter's Surprise! 1 week ago ***Update: Please take a look at the comment section of this post. You’ll read Meteorologist Chris Murphy’s ‘official’ explanation for these interesting clouds! Okay, not the ‘official,’ but he definitely didn’t see it the same way I did!
- Happy New Year From the Chicago Files!!!! 2 weeks ago [pinterest.com] I would like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year! I hope that 2020 is your best year yet, filled with amazing surprises and more joyful moments than you can imagine! I must tell you that 2019 was one of the worst years I have ever experienced. I certainly don’t say this...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » The Chicago Files has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!