Expats In Chicago Blogs Directory
This is the Expats In Chicago Blogs listing page. We try to include as many Chicago expat blogs as possible, however if you know of one that could be featured please add here.
Observation from the US of A.
I’m a 30something British academic who has just moved from Britain to Chicago with my husband, also an academic, who’s got a job here.
A Canadian expat's experiences and observations living in the Windy City!
Sarah is a European journalist who won the American Lottery Visa and moved to Chicago. She is documenting her life as a legal immigrant.
Bilingual blog of a French mom in USA
A blog about the experiences of a Singaporean Chinese living in Chicago and the observations of American culture from a foreign Asian perspective.
The vision of Share the Love is to empower and support the millions of Expat Partner. I share my experience and give guidance for rediscovering your professional identity abroad. Career advise, travel inspiration, expat lifestyle tips
3237 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- I travel , YOU Should too! (14 January)
- How to Traveller (11 January)
- The Bear & The Fox (09 January)
- Home Away in Ireland (22 December)
- Living the Flipside (30 November)
- Chats With Charlotte (19 November)
- The Depth of Now (12 November)
- Expat travel blogger Nairobi (01 November)
- Pedaling Pinoy (28 October)
- the tanki flip settlement (03 October)