Standing in a Spanish Doorway
Latest Blog Posts »
- "Opportunity" 4 days ago A penetrating editorial from Lenox at the superb news summary service, Business Over Tapas..."Spain has a political system which allows opportunity. From the most humble councillor in the town hall (well, with a voice in the local government, that is) to the very top, there is opportunity. One can...
- VIDEO: "How Brexit Snuck Up On Everyone" 1 week ago With Brexit no deal now very likely, this insightful short video shows how since the moment the UK joined Europe (at least politically) there's always been a campaign to leave. Also focuses on UKIP's use of fear and national symbols.
- "Slow Travels in Unsung Spain" to be translated into German 2 weeks ago Exciting news...My latest nonfiction book Slow Travels in Unsung Spain, is to be translated into German by Daniela Tannebaum.It will be available on Amazon via Babelcube next year.Ausgezeichnet!!!
- "Living too together?" -- My latest opinion column for Catalonia Today magazine 3 weeks ago Back in mid-July, after more than four months, I (reluctantly) set foot in the city of Barcelona. I also made the mistake of driving in the centre, having wisely used public transport in the past.I love the place and always get a thrill out of going there – we live on the edge of Barcelona...
- Why do the poor suffer more from Covid19 in Spain? Interview with ABC TV. 2 months ago Author of "Slow Travels in Unsung Spain" Brett Hetherington talks to Fauziah Ibrahim of ABC TV in Australia about the connection between poverty and Covid 19 in Spain.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Standing in a Spanish Doorway has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!