Standing in a Spanish Doorway
Latest Blog Posts »
- Brazil resistance documentary launch by Helios Molina in Barcelona 3 days ago Filmaker Helios Molina says, "I'm presenting/launching a documentary along with a debate at the Athenaeum Enciclopedic at C/- Reina Amalia 38 (Raval) Barcelona on 30 Sept at 18.30. It is about how the extreme right entered Brazil and will be with various artists from Rio de Janeiro and the...
- Another 5 Star Review for "Slow Travels in Unsung Spain" 1 week ago Reader Review Timecheck5.0 out of 5 stars A unique view by someone who loves SpainReviewed in the United States on August 31, 2021Verified Purchase"I enjoyed reading this book by someone who obviously loves Spain. His observations are insightful, and particularly to me because it is the view...
- Podcast: "Catalonia: Squatters, Eviction and Extortion" [Crossing Continents] 2 weeks ago A balanced and moving podcast with a real sting in the tail."Spain has a history of squatting. After the property crash of 2008 many families were forced to occupy homes that did not belong to them because they could not pay their mortgages. Now a darker side to ‘okupacion’ has...
- "Books about Spain" -- a listing 4 weeks ago I'm proud that my book Slow Travels in Unsung Spain has just been included on ThisIsSpain.com on a "list intended for those who want an overview of Spain and the Spanish, particularly directed at those who are considering moving to the country."The full list of selected books can be seen here.
- A living in Spain guide 1 month ago [Image of Catalonia: Shutterstock.com] I was sent this Spain expat guide recently by their editors. It's a mixture of quite useful links, info about relocating, daily life and the bleedin' obvious . Worth a quick look if you want some basics and a bit of specific advice.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Standing in a Spanish Doorway has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!