Latest Blog Posts »
- Lo Stuzzichino 1 year ago Partenope may have failed to mesmerize Oddyseus with her voice, but Lo Stuzzichino certainly mesmerized me with its selection of pastas. The post Lo Stuzzichino appeared first on Napoli Unplugged.
- La Sibilla Vineyards 1 year ago A world-class, but completely family-run vineyard, La Sibilla Vineyards are located in the heart of the Campi Flegrei, just outside of Naples. The post La Sibilla Vineyards appeared first on Napoli Unplugged.
- Al Faretto 1 year ago Perched above the Bay of Naples just beyond the rocky beaches of Marechiaro, there is no better place to order clams and absorb the view than Al Faretto. The post Al Faretto appeared first on Napoli Unplugged.
- A look back and forward at Mimì alla Ferrovia 1 year ago The legendary Mimì alla Ferrovia, whose name evokes disquieting waves of hunger, nostalgia, and excitement in Neapolitan and foreign diners alike. The post A look back and forward at Mimì alla Ferrovia appeared first on Napoli Unplugged.
- L'Antica Trattoria Sorrento 1 year ago Try L'Antica Trattoria Sorrento on your next visit to Sorrento. It is an unexpected culinary treasure and unabashedly a ladies’ lunch place. The post L’Antica Trattoria Sorrento appeared first on Napoli Unplugged.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Napoli Unplugged has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!