Latest Blog Posts »
- Journal Pages| Of Cheers and Tears 1 day ago Of Cheers and Tears There are times when you still want to do some of the greater tasks, some of the important ones, but not this time. This time, you have to let the ones being mentored take the limelight. You allow them to shine, and you become part of the cheering squad behind. You… The post...
- Photography| "Highlights" 1 day ago I love everything about this photo. We were staying in a hotel in Yanbu and my kids were playing by the window. I breastfeeding my youngest son near the bed and I couldn’t stand up to go for a better angle but I thought this perspective was enough to capture the moment. I used my… The post...
- Journal Pages | Rebellion VS. Loyalty 1 week ago Today, I was reminded to evaluate my ways.
- Deeratna KSA: Sand Dunes Adventure 1 week ago Whenever we travel to Yanbu or Taif, I’d always see sand hills and mountains left and right and I’d often wonder what it would be like to be there. To be in the middle of the desert. I remember having trips there before but maybe I was too young to appreciate it that time. Before… The post...
- Life in the Middle of the Desert 1 week ago My husband’s company had a family day last Saturday and we were not sure if we were still on the right track because—well, look at that photo above. We were in the middle of nowhere!
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » islesgilian has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!