Latest Blog Posts »
- Netflix Documentary | A Plastic Ocean 3 days ago You’ll never want to use plastic again after watching this documentary. You will find yourself very cautious in the use of items made of plastic. The post Netflix Documentary | A Plastic Ocean appeared first on Words and Wonders.
- Photography|Arabian Camels 6 days ago Some camels like walking alone. Some like it in groups. Either way, they all look great.
- Discipline 1 week ago Discipline. We don’t see it that often anymore. From following street lights to waiting for our turn in a queue, one sees who is disciplined and who is not. From the moment we wake up to the time we lie down in the evening, we can pinpoint the things that we do where we lack… The post...
- Wonder With Gil + Blog Theme Reset 2 weeks ago I have been trying to change this blog from Words & Wonders to Wonder with Gil. I have been very busy for the past months and I’ve given up so many times tweaking the layouts and designing because it takes too much time from me. I just want to write.
- Al Ula Heritage Village Re-Opens to Public in 2020 2 weeks ago It’s almost holiday and people are thinking of exploring the other parts of Saudi Arabia like Taif, Abha, Al Ula and Madain Saleh. Unfortunately, Al Ula and Madain Saleh are under renovation and are temporarily closed to the public until proper measures are done to protect the ancient sites. The...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » islesgilian has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!