- Home » Expat Blogs » Papua New Guinea » Fock that's Good
Fock that's Good
Fock that's Good
I live in Port Moresby and I share my love of food in recipes, photos and stories. Sharing where to get great food and ingredients in Port Moresby.
Latest Blog Posts »
- Quinoa Salad w Curried Hummus 5 years ago Feeling inspired to create and photograph. I have taken a few months off from the blog as I lost my drive and creativity, I got caught up in the Yoga side of my business and launching my YouTube channel, and my Nutrition studies went on hold. Today however, my engine got a refill and I …...
- Vegetarian Curry Dahl Pies 5 years ago What is your comfort food when the weather turns cold and rainy? I made these pies because I wanted to play around with Dahl and Nutritional Yeast. If it were not for the puff pastry, this would be a vegan dish, so my next mission after having created these, is to make the perfect vegan …...
- Crunchy little things. 5 years ago Why is school lunch the hardest thing to deal with every day? Just looking at this blue container causes my mind to cramp. First of all, why didn’t my generation have lunch boxes like this? Where there are several inbuilt compartments and an ice pack? I got peanut butter sandwiches…...
- Fock That's Good 5 years ago Is back! It’s my first time to use a photo prop in two years and I was not at all upset that my little man was being cheeky and moving my spoon around, once upon a time the struggle was getting him to do that for my photos. My son loves tofu and sauerkraut, he … Continue reading →
- Chickpeas and Quinoa 5 years ago Mindful eating and food prep is key to maintaining good energy levels when your diet comprises mainly plant based meals. When I prep my own food, I always look at including a portion of cooked and raw ingredients, and with some of the recent articles I have been reading, it is possible to take...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Copy and paste code to display the Featured Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Fock that's Good has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!