Expats In Papua New Guinea Blogs Directory
This is the Expats in Papua New Guinea Blogs listing page at ExpatsBlog.com. Whilst we do try to include as many Papua New Guinea expat blogs as possible, should you know of a blog that deserves a listing please add here.
We are having an experience of a lifetime, moving from Dunedin and becoming expats in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea.
part Mommy blog, part angry feminist rant. Part food blog, part personal atheist manifesto. My musings as I adopt an orphan and come to terms with living in one of the world's most misogynist societies.
The blog aims to show the beauty of Papua New Guinea and its people . I intend to write it the way I experience it.
Kiwi gal living in Port Moresby, playing housewife
Adventures from the land of the unexpected (by Pickle in PNG)
46 year old mother of 2 and step mother of 3. Mad "Auntie Purple" to about 47. Wild, untameable hair, purple glasses and an irreverent sense of humour. Everything else is subject to change without notice.
Lesley and family spent a year (junes 2011 - june 2012) living in Port Moresby, PNG.
I live in Port Moresby and I share my love of food in recipes, photos and stories. Sharing where to get great food and ingredients in Port Moresby.
3101 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- by Shahira - Motherhood. Faith. Dentistry (17 January)
- Wilbur, Where R U? (05 January)
- Mrs. Sharma - Indian stories (02 January)
- Pardesi Trotter (28 December)
- My Life in Yanbu! (25 December)
- From Coast A Costa (15 December)
- Everywhere Bucket List (13 December)
- Abroad in the USA (08 December)
- luckilylenny - Random Thoughts (28 November)
- Adventures of a London Kiwi (24 November)