Expats In Papua New Guinea Blogs Directory
This is the Expats in Papua New Guinea Blogs listing page at ExpatsBlog.com. Whilst we do try to include as many Papua New Guinea expat blogs as possible, should you know of a blog that deserves a listing please add here.
We are having an experience of a lifetime, moving from Dunedin and becoming expats in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea.
part Mommy blog, part angry feminist rant. Part food blog, part personal atheist manifesto. My musings as I adopt an orphan and come to terms with living in one of the world's most misogynist societies.
Kiwi gal living in Port Moresby, playing housewife
46 year old mother of 2 and step mother of 3. Mad "Auntie Purple" to about 47. Wild, untameable hair, purple glasses and an irreverent sense of humour. Everything else is subject to change without notice.
Lesley and family spent a year (junes 2011 - june 2012) living in Port Moresby, PNG.
2121 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- My little notebook (04 December)
- A new chapter. From London with Teddy (04 December)
- Kimchilandia (03 December)
- Team Fuber (03 December)
- The Rising Sky (03 December)
- Life for an american in El Salvador (03 December)
- EcuAdore (02 December)
- Gina Bear in Japan (02 December)
- The Bohemian Diaries (02 December)
- Renovating Italy (01 December)