Latest Blog Posts »
- Officially an RPCV 1 year ago After three years of Peace Corps service in Moldova, I’m overjoyed that I am now able to join many others in the returned Peace Corps volunteer (RPCV) community. The last month of my service was full of highs and lows and bittersweet feelings. I am sure that I will still be reflecting on the past...
- My Last 30 Days in Peace Corps 1 year ago Yes, it’s true, I have 30 days left in my Peace Corps service in Moldova. I’m having a hard time wrapping my mind around winding things down. By the time I finish my Peace Corps service in Moldova I will have been in the country for a little over 3 years. That means a total […]
- A look back 3 years ago: Arrival to Moldova - Day #1 1 year ago Originally posted on SaraJoy: Our group of 73 Peace Corps trainees arrived in Chisinau on Wednesday, June 3. I was exhausted, excited, stunned, overwhelmed, wide eyed, and eager for what was ahead… We were warmly greeted by Peace Corps staff and the local news media. You can see a clip from their...
- An Update from April & May 1 year ago Summer has arrived! The change of seasons from spring to summer this year also brings a lot of life changes during my third and final year as a Peace Corps volunteer in Moldova. A lot has happened over these past 2 months as time has been flying by rapidly. If I were to share the […]
- More for Entrepreneurs 1 year ago Originally posted on "Not Exactly Retired" in Peace Corps Moldova and Back Home: Moldova’s entrepreneurship scene keeps getting bigger. I’ve written previously about the Dreamups Innovation Campus and the Diamond Challenge competition for high school students, in which the team I mentored...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » SaraJoy has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!