Latest Blog Posts »
- Noe Speaks 4 years ago A (n expat) Toddler Transition Tale: Morocco to GreeceandDiscovering Humanitarian Spirit on the Trail of the Syrian Refugees In the beginning, things pretty much sucked. I first remember being cautiously handed over to my father in a partially-sterile steel box of a room two stories below...
- everything is sacred 5 years ago
- me and my boy syncing with/despite bleating horns... 5 years ago me and my boy syncing with/despite bleating horns and the shouts of the wild boys
- Sahara Desert Solitaire 5 years ago
- kattingolartut 5 years ago I've coached everywhere I've been.I had a great team once.Starting FiveJoey KJunior KDavid REddie RDouglas AJoey(6’, 165 lbs.) was my best player. He was undoubtedly one of the best players on the entire North Slope that year. He was aggressive. He was ferocious. He was...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » medina solitaire has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!