Latest Blog Posts »
- Korean Drama Flower of Evil Review: Absolute Must-Watch! 4 weeks ago A cop whose husband is a serial killer? This sums up the storyline of Flower of Evil which is really intriguing. So far the 8 episodes that I’ve watched did not fail me but only […]
- Korean Drama Review: Fight For My Way 4 months ago Fight For My Way is a seriously refreshing, light-hearted, yet relatable and meaningful watch with great life lessons that would resonate with everyone who is working hard and hoping to achieve their dreams.
- Korean Drama Review: The World of The Married Ep 16 Ending 5 months ago After all the twists and turns, The World of The Married finally came to an end. Some netizens felt that it was open-ended and disliked it, but I chose to see it as Joon Young […]
- Korean Drama Review: The World of The Married Ep 13 5 months ago What a terrible mess. I was especially annoyed with Ji Sun Woo with regard to how she dealt with her son’s fight with his classmate. Sometimes I think Ji Sun Woo is a really inconsistent […]
- Korean Drama Review: The World of The Married Ep 12 4 months ago Angry and frustrated. This is how I felt during the watching of episode 12 of The World of The Married. Let’s first start with Ji Sun Woo. I know she is the lead and we […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Chasing carefree has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!