Latest Blog Posts »
- Chinese Drama First Impression Review: The Sword and The Brocade 锦心似玉 4 months ago Watched The Sword and The Brocade on a whim, and it was one of the best decision over my weekend as it kept me occupied and entertained. Starring Tan Song Yun and Wallace Chung, The […]
- Review of Snail Essence: Benton Snail Bee high Content Essence VS COSRX Snail MuCin 4 months ago Benton’s Snail Bee High Content Essence and Cosrx’s Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence have long been hailed holy grail products raved by beauty junkies. I have been using Cosrx’s Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence for […]
- Chinese Drama review: The Rebel Princess (FULL Series Review) 5 months ago It's been quite a while since I last found a nice Chinese palace drama to watch and glad that I finally caught the highly-anticipated The Rebel Princess, starring none other than Hollywood star Zhang Ziyi, which really isn't that bad in light of the negative reviews it has been receiving.
- Korean Drama FIRST IMPRESSIONS Review: The PentHouse 7 months ago One of the highest rated Korean drama recently, Penthouse is a sensational, fast-paced drama full of evil characters that you love to hate, and definitely a must-watch in my opinion if you enjoyed similar dramas […]
- Korean Drama Full Series review: Graceful Friends (JTBC) 10 months ago For a drama which was promoted or branded as a mix of The World of the Married and Sky Castle, Graceful Friends which was also aired on JTBC, did not seem to garner as much […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Chasing carefree has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!