ME AND FIJI
Latest Blog Posts »
- These are a few of my favourite Fiji things 6 months ago Today in Woolworths I bumped into a Fijian friend. She is heading back home to Suva shortly for Christmas. I have until the 13th of this month to cancel our accommodation. Yet I cannot bring myself to do it. Even though we don’t have flights booked and last time I checked, OMG
- Do you LOVE like a Fijian? (and our new Tshirts!) 6 months ago First things first, our new Tshirts have arrived (links below, but if you don't want to read through... CLICK HERE NOW)This time last year we were in serious count down mode. 9 days and counting before we hopped aboard the plane from Brisbane Airport heading to our island home of Fiji. It was also...
- Life lesson #1 from Fiji to me 1 year ago When I started this blog website, I never imagined I would reach 100 readers. Two days ago, 12,000+ readers ticked over on the stat counter. To say I am overwhelmed is an understatement.It feels kind of strange that my personal feelings have been read by so many people, and yes I know how...
- Your own business in Fiji - what you can't do! 1 year ago Starting a business in Fiji is an exciting and bold way to start a new life in Fiji. Expats often come upon life in Fiji through an employment offer, however, if you aren't moving to Fiji on a work contract, you may be considering investing in Fiji through starting your own business. Fiji is very...
- All signs lead to Fiji 1 year ago Last week driving down the main highway of the Gold Coast in Australia, we saw a car drive past with a Fiji Rugby sticker on it's side window. It wasn't long before my eldest daughter and I looked at each other and simultaneously shouted "IT'S A SIGN!".Having lived in Fiji for a number of years,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 13 reviews on ME AND FIJI
07:27 AM April 03, 2017
I love reading your blogs, so full of great information, I can't wait to go back to Fiji for another holiday, as I read I feel like I am there. Keep up the wonderful blogs I enjoy reading them so much. XX
06:35 AM April 17, 2017
Thanks for sharing all the information that you have, I have found it very helpful for our upcoming relocation to Suva. I particularly enjoyed reading your budget information. I look forward to reading more as you publish.
07:45 AM April 26, 2017
Excellent blog. Full of information and so interesting to see how living in Suva really is. Thank you
06:02 AM April 30, 2017
Love reading your blogs, informative and I can't wait until we go to Fiji.
06:05 AM April 30, 2017
Great content! Gives me a real picture of what Fiji will be like, this blog has been a great help as I am thinking of moving over there. The best blog of Fiji I have seen so far! Great job, keep up the great work!
06:28 AM April 30, 2017
Your Blogs are so informative - its been years since I last visit Fiji this so makes me want to go again real soon
06:51 AM April 30, 2017
Love reading about your Fiji time
08:56 AM April 30, 2017
Somet, top score for your family's efforts and baring your soul to encourage others to rake the plunge. It is admirable.
10:15 AM April 30, 2017
12:36 PM April 30, 2017
Honest opinions and reviews. Love it.
17:07 PM April 30, 2017
You've done a great job compiling information that has answered many a question any expat coming to Suva would have with both wit & humor! Keep up the great job and I'm looking forward to the next write up!
20:08 PM April 30, 2017
Wow! Great information here and superbly written blogs!! This really gives a great insight into living in Fiji, especially the family budget blog....did I read it right that you didn't have hot water??? Love it and thanks for the info!
04:41 AM May 01, 2017