This is the milk - drink more, worry less.
Latest Blog Posts »
- Three days in Chiang Mai 8 months ago Have a short jaunt to this small town in the north of Thailand? Make the most of it with these tips!
- 8 questions to ask before you start private classes 9 months ago This post could also be titled, “Everything I wish I knew about private classes before I started.” In over nine years as a teacher in Spain I have had to take on my share of private classes, usually against my own wishes and thanks to the insistence from my bank account. If you are an [...]
- Barcelona on a budget 10 months ago There’s no use hiding it, Barcelona is not a cheap city–Spain-speaking. Yes, compared to the UK or pretty much any other city in western Europe, Barcelona is still cheaper, but being a tourist here can get pricey pretty quickly. Take a look at some of the most typical tourist spots at a glance:...
- How to be an awesome language assistant 10 months ago So you’ve been accepted into a language assistant program and you’ve likely been placed in a middle of nowhere town and CAN’T WAIT TO GO TO SPAIN. But maybe you don’t speak Spanish, maybe you’ve never been to Spain before, maybe you’ve never been a teacher, and your excitement turns...
- Saying goodbye to Barcelona 11 months ago Many people would affirm that nothing is better than having a routine and security. Knowing your friends, your neighborhood, how to do your job, which chores you’ll do every day of the week, what you’ll buy at the grocery store and make for dinner and what your next few years of life will...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on This is the milk - drink more, worry less.
11:23 AM July 24, 2018
Hello! I came across your blog and love what you've written. I am also an American (from just outside Manhattan) now living in Barcelona for my husband's job with our three toddlers. I also started a blog about our experiences as a family and it's been fun documenting the journey.