A More Quiet Place
Latest Blog Posts »
- 10 Marketing Lessons I've learned from Europe's Mistakes 1 year ago TikTok ads are a relatively new addition to the platform. They mark TikTok’s entry into the ad space as a direct competitor to Snapchat and Instagram. Overall, TikTok ads are quite similar to other paid social media ads, but they do have some quirks that… Read more
- A One-Night Stand Opened My Eyes About The Amanda Knox Case 4 years ago On a useless evening of October I start going through the titles that Netflix has chosen for me. Movie posters line-dancing under my thumb while machine-learning algorithms hit me with coming of age movies, teenage dramas and cooking shows making a display of recipes I… Read more
- Jennings, Elizabeth - A Fashion Blog from The Americans 5 years ago I did not think the “blogger’s block” was a thing until it hit me, heavily, around six months ago. All of a sudden, the mundane happenings that had always been my muse were failing to inspire me. I was metaphorically shooting blanks. Since I’m still… Read more
- [Quiz] What Lidl Salad Are You? 5 years ago Oh, hi there. Please look at the past three months as the summer break of a cheesy teen drama. Only difference: instead of living Summer at its fullest like Dawson and Joey, I was busy building a shelter for the upcoming nuclear war (s/o to… Read more
- I Tried Cooking And It Was Brutal 6 years ago Is there anything more rewarding than waking up at the crack of dawn and prepare a nutritious breakfast for the whole family? Hell if I know. Unlike Mary Berry, I’m the person who: 1 – Barges in around dinner time tenderly shouting “Me Want Food”… Read more
Contest Entries »
- Top 5 German Habits You'll Pick up (Against Your Will) Writing Contest March 2013 Don't know about you, but I've always liked the expression embracing a new culture. It sounds peaceful and reassuring, and when I planned to come to Germany I used to think of myself as a Pocahontas in reverse ready to absorb and confront with open...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » A More Quiet Place has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!