Expats In Shenzhen Blogs Directory
This is the Expats In Shenzhen Blogs listing page. We try to include as many Shenzhen expat blogs as possible, however if you know of one that could be featured please add here.
Amanda had a minor in Chinese language and always dreamed of teaching in China but never thought it would actually happen. With her husband's support, her dream and their new life began in China in August of 2010
This blog features conversations (often small talk) with locals in China. Except for these conversations, I also post everyday stories and a few posts about how I fell in love with a Chinese guy (who is now my husband).
3239 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- The Northern Itinerary - Expat & Travel Blog (20 March)
- Kata Writes (20 February)
- I travel , YOU Should too! (14 January)
- How to Traveller (11 January)
- The Bear & The Fox (09 January)
- Home Away in Ireland (22 December)
- Living the Flipside (30 November)
- Chats With Charlotte (19 November)
- The Depth of Now (12 November)
- Expat travel blogger Nairobi (01 November)