Expats In Montpellier Blogs Directory
This is the Expats In Montpellier Blogs listing page. We try to include as many Montpellier expat blogs as possible, however if you know of one that could be featured please add here.
English humour from a British mother of three lost somewhere in the depths of the Hérault valley. Village life, French tax forms, the paradox of the French and fast food, people-spotting on the beach, and much more.
Letters from my dining table in the south of france.
Travel and experience stories from a London girl living in the South of France with her kiwi fiance. Follow as I learn the language and culture, plan a wedding and tell stories from my travels.
I am in the middle of a 3 year PhD program which requires me to split my time between France, Spain and Costa Rica. I am always ready for an adventure or to explore a new culture. Here are some stories about my adventures and impressions.
3250 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- Chasing Panama (11 November)
- Portugal Expat Life (15 October)
- Philippine Destiny (14 October)
- An Englishman in Kuala Lumpur (28 August)
- Mademoiselle In DE (23 July)
- Malaysia Travel Influencer (08 June)
- MAGICAL MALLORCA!! (31 May)
- Taiwan Foreigner (27 May)
- My Life in Germany (21 May)
- La Dolce Vita (01 May)