Expats In Amman Blogs Directory
This is the Expats In Amman Blogs listing page. We try to include as many Amman expat blogs as possible, however if you know of one that could be featured please add here.
Life in Amman, Jordan.
I am from Baton Rouge, LA and I moved to Amman, Jordan, with my three kids about 2 years ago. It is a very interesting life to be an American in a Middle Eastern country!
Kidslive is a daily blog dealing with being a mommy and all the challenges and wonderful experiences that comes with it.
You are planning to move to Jordan as Expat? You live already here? You are curious? Welcome to Jordan
(by Chelsea Scudder)
Practicing Vicariously is a blog which explores religion as a lived experience from the perspective of travel, interviews, and photo journals. Now based in Amman, Chelsea is excited to continue her writing as an ex-pat!
Travel- and Foodblog. My expat life in the Middle East
3229 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- Expat travel blogger Nairobi (01 November)
- Pedaling Pinoy (28 October)
- the tanki flip settlement (03 October)
- Your Third Life (27 September)
- Spanish views from a small town (22 September)
- Thoughts from Galicia, Spain (22 September)
- NRI in Oz (28 August)
- rachel meets china (21 August)
- Sightseer's Diary (20 August)
- Expat Erix (18 August)