Piccavey.com - An English Girl in Granada
Latest Blog Posts »
- Spanish Omelette Recipe - How to Make a Tortilla de Patatas 2 days ago Spanish Omelette or Tortilla de Patatas is easily my favourite food. When I first moved to Spain I liked to eat it piping hot. But as I have gotten used to life in Andalusia I am happy to eat it Read more The post Spanish Omelette Recipe – How to Make a Tortilla de Patatas appeared first on...
- Situation in Spain with Coronavirus- Summer 2020 1 week ago Updated on Sun 24th May 2020 at 18h CET Is it safe to travel to Spain? Just an update on the situation in Spain with regards to travel and tourism. Yesterday 23rd May 2020 the Spanish government indicated that Spain Read more The post Situation in Spain with Coronavirus- Summer 2020 appeared first...
- Loungewear - Ideas for Lockdown Outfits 2 weeks ago As a full time travel blogger, lockdown wasn´t going to be easy. I usually spend more time away from home than in it. Even mealtimes are out. I don´t often have breakfast at home. So spending 3 months at home Read more The post Loungewear – Ideas for Lockdown Outfits appeared first on Piccavey.
- 69th Dance festival - Granada´s FEX Summer Concerts 3 weeks ago The Dance festival is held every Summer at the Alhambra Palace in Granada, Spain. The FEX International Music and Dance festival is a prestigious summer event. Well known in Spain and further afield. In fact as soon as the tickets Read more The post 69th Dance festival – Granada´s FEX Summer...
- The Alhambra Gardens in Andalusia - A Secret Guide 3 months ago The Alhambra gardens name is really Generalife. Although the plants and flowers are not only located there. Throughout the Alhambra Palace grounds there are trees, shrubs, flowering plants and greenery. After writing previous posts: The Secrets of the Alhambra Palace: Read more The post The...
Contest Entries »
- 7 foodie treats to try in Gorgeous Granada Writing Contest March 2013 Here are seven scrumptious dishes to taste when visiting the magical city of the Alhambra palace! Most of these you can only find in Granada city or in the province of Granada. For starters. Broad Beans with eggs and ham. The locally produced...
- Working Abroad in Spain - My Experience Working Abroad You can take the girl out of Nottingham.... When I made the move from Nottingham to Spain in 1998, I thought it was going to be a breeze. I already spoke Spanish at an A-level standard and had varied work experience. I was convinced that finding...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Piccavey.com - An English Girl in Granada
14:27 PM October 14, 2012
Molly's blog is great! She really gets to know the places that she visits and includes lots of photographs to make us envious! If you want to learn about diferent parts of Spain, it's food & it's people, make sure you bookmark Molly's blog.
08:52 AM October 31, 2012
Molly loves her home city of Granada, and it shows! I always enjoy reading all about what´s going on in and around Granada, and learning about new places to visit. Always current and interesting, this blog is one of my favourites :)
13:05 PM November 05, 2012
Molly is one of the most prolific bloggers I know - if anything is happening or new in and around Granada, she'll write about it! A must-read for visitors to this magical city.
10:33 AM November 27, 2012
Molly not only shares her love of Granada but helps others promote their blogs too. I´m looking forward to meeting her face to face one day as she´s my provincial neighbour.