Piccavey.com - An English Girl in Granada
Latest Blog Posts »
- Work from Home - 5 Ways to Switch Off After Work 6 days ago Photo by Marta Filipczyk on Unsplash Still working from home? Of have you got back to your daily commute. While many balance the hybrid of a few days in the office and more home office work. I have continued to Read more The post Work from Home – 5 Ways to Switch Off After Work appeared first on...
- Typical Food in Alicante Province - Eating in El Campello 1 week ago You may have read about my holiday in El Campello recently. Well in this article I take a closer look at El Campello Food in Alicante province. Although this seaside town has lots of Italian, American and Spanish food to Read more The post Typical Food in Alicante Province – Eating in El Campello...
- Situation in Spain with Coronavirus 2021 2 weeks ago Updated Tuesday 7th Sept 2021 Is it safe to travel to Spain? Here´s updated information on the current situation in Spain. As I live here I´m sharing detailed insight with regards to travel and tourism. A Traffic light system Read more The post Situation in Spain with Coronavirus 2021...
- Travelling from Spain to UK: Things to Know 2 weeks ago Travelling from Spain to UK: Things to Know When Planning a Trip If you’re planning a trip to the UK from Spain, there are a few things you should bear in mind. We all know that the weather in Britain is Read more The post Travelling from Spain to UK: Things to Know appeared first on Piccavey.
- Salmon Recipes - Two Ideas perfect for a Mediterranean Diet 2 weeks ago Photo by Caroline Attwood on Unsplash Mediterranean holidays are great for experiencing the Mediterranean diet and the freshest ingredients around. With food being one of the priorities in countries like Spain, Greece and Italy. Local cuisine is a good way Read more The post Salmon Recipes – Two...
Contest Entries »
- 7 foodie treats to try in Gorgeous Granada Writing Contest March 2013 Here are seven scrumptious dishes to taste when visiting the magical city of the Alhambra palace! Most of these you can only find in Granada city or in the province of Granada. For starters. Broad Beans with eggs and ham. The locally produced...
- Working Abroad in Spain - My Experience Working Abroad You can take the girl out of Nottingham.... When I made the move from Nottingham to Spain in 1998, I thought it was going to be a breeze. I already spoke Spanish at an A-level standard and had varied work experience. I was convinced that finding...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Piccavey.com - An English Girl in Granada
14:27 PM October 14, 2012
Molly's blog is great! She really gets to know the places that she visits and includes lots of photographs to make us envious! If you want to learn about diferent parts of Spain, it's food & it's people, make sure you bookmark Molly's blog.
08:52 AM October 31, 2012
Molly loves her home city of Granada, and it shows! I always enjoy reading all about what´s going on in and around Granada, and learning about new places to visit. Always current and interesting, this blog is one of my favourites :)
13:05 PM November 05, 2012
Molly is one of the most prolific bloggers I know - if anything is happening or new in and around Granada, she'll write about it! A must-read for visitors to this magical city.
10:33 AM November 27, 2012
Molly not only shares her love of Granada but helps others promote their blogs too. I´m looking forward to meeting her face to face one day as she´s my provincial neighbour.