Piccavey.com - An English Girl in Granada
Latest Blog Posts »
- Meal Delivery + Take Away - Best Food in Granada Spain -1210 seconds ago With so many home delivery choices, when you are away from your hometown I can be difficult to know which restaurant or delivery service to use and a collection of such services can be found here. Here is my tried Read more The post Meal Delivery + Take Away – Best Food in Granada Spain ...
- Do Semana Santa like a local - Easter week in Granada 5 days ago The Semana Santa of Granada was declared an International interest in 2009. Easter has a special significance in Andalusia and there are many traditions surrounding Holy week. The traditional Semana Santa processions attract huge crowds particularly in Seville, Malaga and Read more The post Do...
- Food Lovers - Top European Destinations to Try 5 days ago There are many food lovers destinations across Europe. Great cities to taste local dishes and sample traditional cuisine. Locations worth seeing for their monuments and shopping areas but also for the gastronomic offer. Food lovers Top Destinations Here’s a short Read more The post Food Lovers...
- Top 5 locations for perfect weekend getaways 1 week ago The weekend is the best time to relax and unwind. After four to five days at work, spending a day or two at home or with family is the best place to be. However, wouldn’t it be nice to spice Read more The post Top 5 locations for perfect weekend getaways appeared first on Piccavey.
- Bologna Italy - Italian Food & Historic Architecture 1 week ago Recently I took a winter break to Bologna Italy. As you may know as a reader of this blog historic cities, architecture and food are my main reasons to travel anywhere. So to travel to the place that´s known as Read more The post Bologna Italy – Italian Food & Historic Architecture appeared...
Contest Entries »
- 7 foodie treats to try in Gorgeous Granada Writing Contest March 2013 Here are seven scrumptious dishes to taste when visiting the magical city of the Alhambra palace! Most of these you can only find in Granada city or in the province of Granada. For starters. Broad Beans with eggs and ham. The locally produced...
- Working Abroad in Spain - My Experience Working Abroad You can take the girl out of Nottingham.... When I made the move from Nottingham to Spain in 1998, I thought it was going to be a breeze. I already spoke Spanish at an A-level standard and had varied work experience. I was convinced that finding...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Piccavey.com - An English Girl in Granada
14:27 PM October 14, 2012
Molly's blog is great! She really gets to know the places that she visits and includes lots of photographs to make us envious! If you want to learn about diferent parts of Spain, it's food & it's people, make sure you bookmark Molly's blog.
08:52 AM October 31, 2012
Molly loves her home city of Granada, and it shows! I always enjoy reading all about what´s going on in and around Granada, and learning about new places to visit. Always current and interesting, this blog is one of my favourites :)
13:05 PM November 05, 2012
Molly is one of the most prolific bloggers I know - if anything is happening or new in and around Granada, she'll write about it! A must-read for visitors to this magical city.
10:33 AM November 27, 2012
Molly not only shares her love of Granada but helps others promote their blogs too. I´m looking forward to meeting her face to face one day as she´s my provincial neighbour.