Piccavey.com - An English Girl in Granada
Latest Blog Posts »
- Queen Isabella of Castile - The First Queen of Spain 23 hours ago On my travels around Spain, I spend lots of time exploring historic buildings and monuments. No matter which part of the country I´m in, Queen Isabella of Castile appears in the history of the town. This key figure seems to Read more The post Queen Isabella of Castile – The First Queen of Spain...
- Alhama de Granada - A Key location in Andalusia´s History 2 days ago This month I wanted to revisit the charming town of Alhama de Granada. It´s a short drive inland, North West from Granada. With a population of around 6000, Alhama de Granada played an important part in Andalusia´s past. My last Read more The post Alhama de Granada – A Key location in...
- 5 Reasons to Explore Spain while you are Young 1 week ago 5 Reasons to Explore Spain Undoubtedly, Spain is one of the top destinations for tourists not only in Europe but in the world. Explore Spain as a student, when you are young to get the most out of a year Read more The post 5 Reasons to Explore Spain while you are Young appeared first on Piccavey.
- Good News from Granada Spain - Positive Updates 1 week ago Uplifting News from Granada Spain Keep updated on the positive new stories from Granada Spain. Specifically I´m sharing good news updated here each week. With attention to stories in chronological order from Granada´s province. Vueling launches New Routes from Granada Read more The post Good News...
- Situation in Spain with Coronavirus 2021 1 week ago Updated Wednesday 31st March 2021 Is it safe to travel to Spain? Here´s updated information on the current situation in Spain. As I live here I´m sharing detailed insight with regards to travel and tourism. Spain´s Government restricted travel routes Read more The post Situation in Spain with...
Contest Entries »
- 7 foodie treats to try in Gorgeous Granada Writing Contest March 2013 Here are seven scrumptious dishes to taste when visiting the magical city of the Alhambra palace! Most of these you can only find in Granada city or in the province of Granada. For starters. Broad Beans with eggs and ham. The locally produced...
- Working Abroad in Spain - My Experience Working Abroad You can take the girl out of Nottingham.... When I made the move from Nottingham to Spain in 1998, I thought it was going to be a breeze. I already spoke Spanish at an A-level standard and had varied work experience. I was convinced that finding...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Piccavey.com - An English Girl in Granada
14:27 PM October 14, 2012
Molly's blog is great! She really gets to know the places that she visits and includes lots of photographs to make us envious! If you want to learn about diferent parts of Spain, it's food & it's people, make sure you bookmark Molly's blog.
08:52 AM October 31, 2012
Molly loves her home city of Granada, and it shows! I always enjoy reading all about what´s going on in and around Granada, and learning about new places to visit. Always current and interesting, this blog is one of my favourites :)
13:05 PM November 05, 2012
Molly is one of the most prolific bloggers I know - if anything is happening or new in and around Granada, she'll write about it! A must-read for visitors to this magical city.
10:33 AM November 27, 2012
Molly not only shares her love of Granada but helps others promote their blogs too. I´m looking forward to meeting her face to face one day as she´s my provincial neighbour.