Avoiding Octopi and What Not
Latest Blog Posts »
- Christmas List 3 years ago Ahhh, the holidays. Every year around the beginning of November I start to get excited about time off from work and baking yummy treats and buying fun gifts for people. You guys, I LOVE all these things SO MUCH. It’s like, I’m pretty much Christmas Mariah.But then that annual toxic shame of not...
- Patience is a Virtue 3 years ago Do you find yourself having less patience now that we live in a permanent state of pandemic? I understand that a lot of people are just pretending that Covid is over or perhaps that it never existed at all. These people fill me with rage. (I live in the South -- this summer has been...
- Moving on Whilst Staying Still 3 years ago I recently wrote about my living situation, house hunting, judging small white fences, condemning my current landlord, etc. Sadly, I have not found my dream home as of yet BUT I do have a note of good news. My landlord showed up unannounced on my doorstep one recent Sunday afternoon with an...
- Keepin' it real estate 3 years ago Hello friends! I am currently on a journey toward home ownership. This article has been written to lay out facts regarding the real estate situation currently at hand in my city of residence, Asheville, NC.1. Let’s start with some basic background information about me, a potential real estate...
- Asking the Big Questions. 4 years ago Recently I have decided to have a revival with nail polish. Historically, painting my nails has never been a huge thing for me because: a) It’s hardb) I’m lazyc) I’m too cheap to pay someone to do it because I can do it myself but I won’t because it’s...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 4 reviews on Avoiding Octopi and What Not
11:12 AM March 18, 2014
Great blog! So entertaining to read!
11:00 AM April 02, 2014
This blog makes me laugh :)
12:34 PM April 04, 2014
Hilarious commentary on everyday-life occurrences
13:56 PM June 27, 2014
Your blog is hilarious and you are an exceptional writer. Can't wait to read more!