Expats In Izmir Blogs Directory
This is the Expats In Izmir Blogs listing page. We try to include as many Izmir expat blogs as possible, however if you know of one that could be featured please add here.
My blog is a humorous interpretation of the world that I see around me. It explains what makes me happy, what makes me scared and what makes me question what I've always thought of as "normal."
An American expat in Istanbul dishes out daily essays, photos and advice on living and travelling in Turkey
While teaching English Literature at an international high school in Ankara for three years, I traveled extensively throughout Turkey. After a short stint in Barcelona, I am back in Turkey, this time residing in Izmir
3178 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- Life in Culebrón (19 September)
- View From An Egyptian Balcony (19 September)
- Foreigners in Taiwan Blog (18 September)
- Oddities and Ends (13 September)
- Mama In Scrubs (13 September)
- Thailand Travel Guide - Blog (12 September)
- rattle babble battle (10 September)
- Sonia Cave (10 September)
- Bedrock (10 September)
- Get Up. Get Out. Get Lost. (05 September)