Banana Skin Flip Flops
Latest Blog Posts »
- Six Foot Two from Nose to Tail 2 months ago Happy New Year everyone! I’m very grateful to the lovely people at Prime Number magazine in the US for making my New Year special and publishing one of my short stories. ‘Six Foot Two from Nose to Tail’ is set in Bogotá and you can read it here. Like this? You’ll love Colombia a comedy...
- What Goes Faster Than The Train? 6 months ago I haven’t published a bean on Banana Skin Flip Flops for more than a year now (one year and eleven days, if you must know) but I have been scribbling. One of my stories was published in a US literary magazine this week. I’m so grateful to the lovely people at Noble / Gas Quarterly […]
- How to have a happy day in Bogotá 1 year ago I don’t drink much alcohol and that causes me two problems. The first is that I rarely have hangovers and have never developed a good method for coping with a hangover. The second is that I have developed a low tolerance for alcohol and it doesn’t take much, apparently, for me to wake up with...
- A really small thing 1 year ago The boy had one dream and one plan and three days after his twentieth birthday, he decided it was time to act. He said goodbye to his mother. She cried. He said goodbye to his girlfriend. She cried too, although a little less than his mother because she, at least, expected to see him again. […]
- Can you love a player? Can you love a fool? 1 year ago Anyone who has ever lived in Colombia will know that Colombians deal with paperwork the same way a drowning man deals with choppy water. You’re doing well if you keep your head above the waves. I have long accepted this and I accepted it the other day when a new client asked me for a […]
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Banana Skin Flip Flops has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!