Banana Skin Flip Flops
Latest Blog Posts »
- Colombia a comedy of errors 1 year ago A little light, for me, at the end of the 2020 tunnel. I started writing the new edition of Colombia a comedy of errors in 2017, but it is only this year that has given me the space, clarity and humility to try and think about how we might capture the many faces of this […]
- Old People Noises 3 years ago Life ain’t always rosy but sometimes you’re in the pink and… Okay, okay. I’m just excited because The Menteur is on the streets of Paris today and it’s not every day you get to have one of your stories published in a literary journal. ‘Old People Noises’ is about as English as the...
- Six Foot Two from Nose to Tail 3 years ago Happy New Year everyone! I’m very grateful to the lovely people at Prime Number magazine in the US for making my New Year special and publishing one of my short stories. ‘Six Foot Two from Nose to Tail’ is set in Bogotá and you can read it here. Like this? You’ll love Colombia a comedy...
- What Goes Faster Than The Train? 4 years ago I haven’t published a bean on Banana Skin Flip Flops for more than a year now (one year and eleven days, if you must know) but I have been scribbling. One of my stories was published in a US literary magazine this week. I’m so grateful to the lovely people at Noble / Gas Quarterly […]
- How to have a happy day in Bogotá 5 years ago I don’t drink much alcohol and that causes me two problems. The first is that I rarely have hangovers and have never developed a good method for coping with a hangover. The second is that I have developed a low tolerance for alcohol and it doesn’t take much, apparently, for me to wake up with...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Banana Skin Flip Flops has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!