Get Up. Get Out. Get Lost.
Latest Blog Posts »
- Campanadas de Verano de Las Palmas: New Year´s Eve in August 1 day ago It's New Year's in Las Palmas... in August?! For the last 7 years, Las Palmas has been celebrating the New Year in a unique way... or at least at a unique time. In August!
- Las Fiestas de Agosto in Madrid: La Paloma in La Latina 1 week ago It´s late afternoon in La Latina, one of the most characteristic and castizo neighborhoods of Spain´s capital city. Colourful flags and vibrant Manilla shawls decorate every street, and the local restaurants are busy blocking off their doorways and setting up makeshift bars outside. It´s...
- Canary Island Resident Discount 2 weeks ago Residents of the Canary Islands (as well as the Balearic Islands and Ceuta) are eligible for a 75% discount on domestic boat and air travel between the Canary Islands and to mainland Spain.
- Spreading Those Sunny Vibes: The Sunshine Blogger Award 2 weeks ago Sunshine Blogger Award Celebrating Those Who Spread Positivity
- Ultimate Guide to In-n-Out's Secret Menu 2 months ago The menu is short and sweet – burgers, fries and shakes – always made fresh and always cooked to perfection. But as any local will tell you, the best options at In-n-Out are the not-so-secret menu items on the unpublished locals-only menu.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Get Up. Get Out. Get Lost.
16:42 PM September 07, 2017
I love this blog! I'm preparing to move to Spain as a Language Assistant in Madrid and it's been SO HELPFUL. I love the suggestions and advice she gives for finding apartments and what to pack. Really thourough but really fun at the same time.