Get Up. Get Out. Get Lost.
Latest Blog Posts »
- Get Lost in Gran Canaria June Events Calendar 7 months ago Get Lost in Gran Canaria June 2019 Events
- Get Lost in Gran Canaria May Events Calendar 8 months ago Get Lost in Gran Canaria May 2019 Events Click here if you´re looking for June 2019 events in Gran Canaria. Spring is in the air! Aside from some damp and gray days over the last month, spring should be in full force over the next couple of weeks and full of all the good stuff... Read More
- Get Lost in Gran Canaria April 2019 Events 11 months ago Get Lost in Gran Canaria April 2019 Events Click here if you´re looking for May 2019 Events in Gran Canaria Spring has officially sprung (which isn´t saying much considering the lack of winter this year)! But the days are getting longer, the nights are getting warmer and the Gran Canaria cumbre...
- Get Lost in Gran Canaria March Events Calendar 11 months ago Get Lost in Gran Canaria April 29 – May 5, 2019 April 29, 2019 (Monday) April 30, 2019 (Tuesday) Click here for a complete list of events taking place in Gran Canaria in May 2019.fe Get Lost in Gran Canaria March 2019 Events Spring is sprung, days are getting longer and the sun is getting......
- Almond Blossoms Festivals Canary Islands 11 months ago Almond Blossoms Festivals in the Canary Islands Fiestas del Almendro en Flor Islas Canarias When the first almond blossoms burst into bloom along the slopes and valleys of the Canary Islands, spring fever starts to set in. One of the most charming spectacles on the islands are the first almost...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Get Up. Get Out. Get Lost.
16:42 PM September 07, 2017
I love this blog! I'm preparing to move to Spain as a Language Assistant in Madrid and it's been SO HELPFUL. I love the suggestions and advice she gives for finding apartments and what to pack. Really thourough but really fun at the same time.