Get Up. Get Out. Get Lost.
Latest Blog Posts »
- Ultimate Guide to In-n-Out's Secret Menu 2 weeks ago The menu is short and sweet – burgers, fries and shakes – always made fresh and always cooked to perfection. But as any local will tell you, the best options at In-n-Out are the not-so-secret menu items on the unpublished locals-only menu.
- 7 Spanish Drinks You Must Sip on this Summer 1 month ago Whether you’re desperately trying to beat the heat in Barcelona, soaking up the sun along the southern Spanish coast, or sitting at home wishing you were living the dream in Spain, chances are you’ll be feeling a bit parched this summer. While there’s no shortage of cerveza and sangria to be...
- Las Alfombras de La Orotava Corpus Christi in the Canaries 1 month ago La Orotava is easily one of the most charming towns in Tenerife and is worth a visit any time of year, but even more so during its colorful Corpus Christi celebrations held annually from about mid-May to mid-June.
- Charco Azul Blue Lagoon in Gran Canaria 2 months ago Small as it may be, the sapphire blue water of the Charco Azul (“Blue Pond” – definitely sounds better in Spanish) is worth a visit for anyone who finds themselves near El Risco in the northwest coast of Gran Canaria. The pond is easy enough to reach, with some lovely landscapes on the way...
- Barranco de las Vacas Gran Canaria 2 months ago Gran Canaria has a bit of everything packed into it’s 1,560 square kilometers. Black, volcanic beaches, Sahara-like dunes stretching to the sea, impossible rock formations balancing from mountain peaks and dramatic cliffs and ravines dotted with deep, ancient caves that once housed the indigenous...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on Get Up. Get Out. Get Lost.
16:42 PM September 07, 2017
I love this blog! I'm preparing to move to Spain as a Language Assistant in Madrid and it's been SO HELPFUL. I love the suggestions and advice she gives for finding apartments and what to pack. Really thourough but really fun at the same time.