Expats In Gran Canaria Blogs Directory
This is the Expats In Gran Canaria Blogs listing page. We try to include as many Gran Canaria expat blogs as possible, however if you know of one that could be featured please add here.
Matthew is a British expat in Las Palmas, Gran Canaria. His blog is an attempt to offer a pictorial introduction to his Gran Canaria.
Norwegian Señorita, who exchanged cold weather and a routine that had become rather mundane, for learning Spanish and creating a New Life in sunny Spain. Life can be lived quite well in this beautiful country, I promise!
2515 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- Go Foreign (27 July)
- Doing Everything in Love (25 July)
- Kevin & Xuemei (22 July)
- Bucking the Trend (19 July)
- paolobiyahero (18 July)
- Nifty Pifty - Life in Hong Kong is pretty nifty (17 July)
- Diary of a Muzungu (17 July)
- Access Riviera (17 July)
- Antony Millen - A Canadian author living & writing in New Zealand (16 July)
- Traveling Hopefully (15 July)