Expats In Gran Canaria Blogs Directory
This is the Expats In Gran Canaria Blogs listing page. We try to include as many Gran Canaria expat blogs as possible, however if you know of one that could be featured please add here.
Matthew is a British expat in Las Palmas, Gran Canaria. His blog is an attempt to offer a pictorial introduction to his Gran Canaria.
An amusing and reflective account for those tempted by sunshine and a lower cost of living to live and work abroad and some cautionary advice based on real life experiences in Spain and the Canary Islands.
Norwegian Señorita, who exchanged cold weather and a routine that had become rather mundane, for learning Spanish and creating a New Life in sunny Spain. Life can be lived quite well in this beautiful country, I promise!
Sven and Nils show you exactly how to get the most out of your next visit to Gran Canaria. Feel at home in Gran Canaria and immerse yourself in the local culture.
3013 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- From Alaska to Kosovo (28 April)
- What you didn't know (28 April)
- One Foot in the Cave - new cave dwellers in andalucia. (26 April)
- Sidles' Adventures (26 April)
- Laura and Peter Down Under (24 April)
- PuertoDISE (22 April)
- Bicycles and Biscuits (21 April)
- Keith's Panamanian Travel Ramble (18 April)
- vivre bohème (18 April)
- A Ticket to Anywhere (18 April)