Expats In Gran Canaria Blogs Directory
This is the Expats In Gran Canaria Blogs listing page. We try to include as many Gran Canaria expat blogs as possible, however if you know of one that could be featured please add here.
Matthew is a British expat in Las Palmas, Gran Canaria. His blog is an attempt to offer a pictorial introduction to his Gran Canaria.
An amusing and reflective account for those tempted by sunshine and a lower cost of living to live and work abroad and some cautionary advice based on real life experiences in Spain and the Canary Islands.
Four years in the Canary Islands, 6 years in Spain and a million misadventures along the way! Follow me. Get Lost.
Norwegian Señorita, who exchanged cold weather and a routine that had become rather mundane, for learning Spanish and creating a New Life in sunny Spain. Life can be lived quite well in this beautiful country, I promise!
Sven and Nils show you exactly how to get the most out of your next visit to Gran Canaria. Feel at home in Gran Canaria and immerse yourself in the local culture.
3251 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- We Travel Portugal (12 December)
- Chasing Panama (11 November)
- Portugal Expat Life (15 October)
- Philippine Destiny (14 October)
- An Englishman in Kuala Lumpur (28 August)
- Mademoiselle In DE (23 July)
- Malaysia Travel Influencer (08 June)
- MAGICAL MALLORCA!! (31 May)
- Taiwan Foreigner (27 May)
- My Life in Germany (21 May)