Expats In Barranquilla Blogs Directory
This is the Expats In Barranquilla Blogs listing page. We try to include as many Barranquilla expat blogs as possible, however if you know of one that could be featured please add here.
I teach English to private students in Barranquilla, Colombia. It's not easy, but I love doing it! So, my blog, which I update at least once a month, is about my life in B'quilla.
After spending a life-changing year in Spain, I joined the Peace Corps and got sent to Colombia. Specifically, I am in beautiful Barranquilla on the Caribbean coast. In my blog you will read about culture shock, my job as an English teacher, hilarious anecdotes or just every day life.
3237 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- I travel , YOU Should too! (14 January)
- How to Traveller (11 January)
- The Bear & The Fox (09 January)
- Home Away in Ireland (22 December)
- Living the Flipside (30 November)
- Chats With Charlotte (19 November)
- The Depth of Now (12 November)
- Expat travel blogger Nairobi (01 November)
- Pedaling Pinoy (28 October)
- the tanki flip settlement (03 October)