Expats In Barranquilla Blogs Directory
This is the Expats In Barranquilla Blogs listing page. We try to include as many Barranquilla expat blogs as possible, however if you know of one that could be featured please add here.
After spending a life-changing year in Spain, I joined the Peace Corps and got sent to Colombia. Specifically, I am in beautiful Barranquilla on the Caribbean coast. In my blog you will read about culture shock, my job as an English teacher, hilarious anecdotes or just every day life.
I teach English to private students in Barranquilla, Colombia. It's not easy, but I love doing it! So, my blog, which I update at least once a month, is about my life in B'quilla.
3268 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- Discovering Mexico (02 November)
- Leanne Meyer (18 August)
- Japan Everyday (31 December)
- A Singapore Mummy Blog (13 October)
- Laidback Hikers - Swiss Hiking Adventures (10 October)
- Olivia (30 September)
- THE DESI BUTTERFLY - Blog - Musings of a Desi away from home... (17 September)
- Life In Riga (26 August)
- French Lessons (25 July)
- A wandering life journal (28 April)