Expats In Hamburg Blogs Directory
This is the Expats In Hamburg Blogs listing page. We try to include as many Hamburg expat blogs as possible, however if you know of one that could be featured please add here.
As Canadian newlyweds living and working in Hamburg, this is our blog to share our adventures and mis-adventures as we navigate life in a new culture and continent. Each week we'll countdown the lessons we've learned, down to 100 lessons!
A blog about an American girl, her German husband, and her life in Hamburg.
A blog about an American moving to and living in Hamburg, Germany.
A blog chronicling the attempts of Aussie geek girl to integrate into German life and to become fluent in German.
I'm a freshly-baked mom from Latvia who lives in Northern Germany and who blogs mainly (but not only) about bringing up our little Birdy in a tri-lingual and multi-cultural environment.
I'm an American living and working in Hamburg for a year. Expect the following: mishaps, tons of photographs, lots of cursing, and the truth about what's it's like to leave your life behind and build a new life in a new country.
3240 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- The Northern Itinerary - Expat & Travel Blog (20 March)
- Kata Writes (20 February)
- I travel , YOU Should too! (14 January)
- How to Traveller (11 January)
- The Bear & The Fox (09 January)
- Home Away in Ireland (22 December)
- Living the Flipside (30 November)
- Chats With Charlotte (19 November)
- The Depth of Now (12 November)
- Expat travel blogger Nairobi (01 November)