Expats In Vicenza Blogs Directory
This is the Expats In Vicenza Blogs listing page. We try to include as many Vicenza expat blogs as possible, however if you know of one that could be featured please add here.
CATHERINE MCNAMARA grew up in Sydney and moved to Paris to study French, and ended up in Ghana running a bar. She moved to Italy eight years ago.
Glimpses of my life in Italy, England and Bulgaria. Cultural shocks, travel, sights, some beauty and food. Lots of pictures, too.
A blog about an American army military wife in Europe first at SHAPE Belgium, now Vicenza, Italy. Info on moving to Belgium, moving to Italy.
3270 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- A Life Away (14 July)
- Crafty Dutch Girl (27 June)
- Discovering Mexico (02 November)
- Leanne Meyer (18 August)
- Japan Everyday (31 December)
- A Singapore Mummy Blog (13 October)
- Laidback Hikers - Swiss Hiking Adventures (10 October)
- Olivia (30 September)
- THE DESI BUTTERFLY - Blog - Musings of a Desi away from home... (17 September)
- Life In Riga (26 August)