Expats In Bamako Blogs Directory
This is the Expats In Bamako Blogs listing page. We try to include as many Bamako expat blogs as possible, however if you know of one that could be featured please add here.
Adventures in Globetrotting: Finding the joy and humor while facing the challenges of teaching and living in Mali, West Africa.
Muhamad Maznillah, a Malaysia expat now living in Bamako, Mali
I grew up in Berlin & moved to NYC when I was 19. In January 2005 I traveled to Mali. I met Malé in Timbuktu. In 2007 I moved to Bamako to live with him and his 4 kids. Here I am at the Festival au Desert 2011 by Timbuktu.
Bruce Whitehouse is an anthropologist and lived in Bamako, Mali from August 2011 through June 2012. He has since repatriated to the USA
3268 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- Discovering Mexico (02 November)
- Leanne Meyer (18 August)
- Japan Everyday (31 December)
- A Singapore Mummy Blog (13 October)
- Laidback Hikers - Swiss Hiking Adventures (10 October)
- Olivia (30 September)
- THE DESI BUTTERFLY - Blog - Musings of a Desi away from home... (17 September)
- Life In Riga (26 August)
- French Lessons (25 July)
- A wandering life journal (28 April)