A new life planned in Cyprus
Latest Blog Posts »
- Starlight Rock and Roll show 18 hours ago On Friday evening we mad our way down to the Amphitheartre to watch the "Starlight" Rock'n' Roll show. Sadly there was a pretty poor turn out of spectators but the band and singers put on a good show.
- A marriage invitation, a Driving Licence and a Photo from Space 4 days ago Today we bumped into our old friend, Theo, and he kindly invited to to his daughter's Wedding in the village in September. Maria will be getting married in the local church and the guests are then invited back to Theo's family home.This week we finally joined the rest of Europe when we received...
- Family News from South Wales 1 week ago New reached us that Lisa has moved to the Welsh Village of Abercam. Lisa and Owen moved into their new home on the weekend.Meanwhile in Rogerstone, Lee and Sarah are looking forward to the birth of their first child.
- Steve Welsh at the 1911 3 weeks ago On the weekend we popped down to the 1911 to watch the Comedian and singer, Steve Welsh. He is a very funny guy and he had us all in stitches, he also has a good voice.
- Water Problems and a Blue Moon 4 weeks ago We have had major problems in the village with our water supply due a burst water main and then a power break at the pumping station, some residents went without water for five days.The weather forecast indicates that we are in for a heat wave at the begining of the week with temps possibly...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on A new life planned in Cyprus
14:12 PM March 05, 2014
A Very entertaining Blog which I really enjoyed visiting.I look forward to revisiting in the near future, Regards, Danny
08:36 AM August 14, 2014
Hi, I hope you don't mind me contacting you, but I read your blog and found it very interesting. I am considering buying a property in Cyprus, 5 years ahead of retirement and came here for a month to do a reccie. I find myself overwhelmed by the choice of locations, variety of properties and pricing points. You seem very happy in Pissouri and there seems to be a vibrant ex-pat community where you are. Can I ask why you picked Pissouri and what are the main pro's and con's of living there? Again, hope you don't mind me asking you and no problem if you feel unable to respond to requests of this kind. Regards, Sheila Creak