A new life planned in Cyprus
Latest Blog Posts »
- Rateswitch and trip to Aphrodite's brewery 2 days ago Lee has launched his new company in the UK "Rateswitch"Lee's description....." It gives me great pleasure to announce the launch of RateSwitch - a mortgage comparison service that will facilitate significant monthly savings for millions of homeowners across the UK.Unlike traditional comparison...
- Visitors from Sunny Wales and FA cup final day 4 days ago Lee and Lisa's freinds, Mike and Anna from South Wales spent a week in Pissouri Bay on holiday and we managed to catch up with them in the Pissouri Bay Cafe.F.A Cup final weekend in Pissouri square
- Jude on his Hols and Tanith walks the Great Wall of China 1 week ago More snaps from Jude's first Summer Holiday on the West coast of Wales.Mandy's niece, Tanith, completed her charity hike on the Great wall of China.
- FOG and a trip to Pachna 2 weeks ago Saturday afternoon we trundled down to the 1911 club in Pissouri where the FOG (friends of the guides) held their Summer BBQ to raise funds for the FOG association. The food served was superb and the entertainment was provided by local singer Sarah. The guides raised much needed funds by way...
- Cobalt, Newquay and Tenerife 2 weeks ago A new airline, Cobalt, is due to start operating from the Cypriot airport of Larnaca in July 2016 and within a month it will connect Cyprus with direct flights to Athens, Thessaloniki, Heraklion, Chania, London, Manchester, East Midlands, Glasgow, Cardiff, Dublin, Paris, Beirut, Tel Aviv and...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on A new life planned in Cyprus
14:12 PM March 05, 2014
A Very entertaining Blog which I really enjoyed visiting.I look forward to revisiting in the near future, Regards, Danny
08:36 AM August 14, 2014
Hi, I hope you don't mind me contacting you, but I read your blog and found it very interesting. I am considering buying a property in Cyprus, 5 years ahead of retirement and came here for a month to do a reccie. I find myself overwhelmed by the choice of locations, variety of properties and pricing points. You seem very happy in Pissouri and there seems to be a vibrant ex-pat community where you are. Can I ask why you picked Pissouri and what are the main pro's and con's of living there? Again, hope you don't mind me asking you and no problem if you feel unable to respond to requests of this kind. Regards, Sheila Creak