A new life planned in Cyprus
Latest Blog Posts »
- Bra Chain Twilight walk and Domonic Holmes down at the Grape and Grain 5 hours ago On Saturday we drove over to Paphos waterfront to join the "Twilight bra chain" walk. On a gorgeous evening a good turnout walked the 5 km to raise funds for the Paphos Hospice.On the way home we stopped off at the village of Mandria for a well earned dinner of Fish and Chips.The Weekend started...
- Easter Weekend in Pissouri 2017 6 days ago The weather finally settled down for the Easter Festivities. On Easter Sunday a large crowd gathered in Pissour square for an afternoon of eating, drinking, local games and traditional music and dancing.We started with a meal and listened to some wonderful Bouzouki music. We then played the...
- Sophie's Rewined and a Growing Toddler 1 week ago On a blustery evening in Cyprus, eight of us made our way over to the village of Kouklia to try out the new "Sophie's Rewined" restaurant.We had a very warm welcome and enjoyed some very tasty food.Meanwhile, back in the old country (Wales), Jude enjoys a meal out with his mum and dad.
- Little Drummer Boy and a PRA Mystery tour 2 weeks ago Little Jude takes up the drums at 2 years of age.On a gorgeous Spring day The PRA (The Pissouri residents Association) organised a Mystery coach tour.Our first stop was the Cyprus wine museum in Erimi where we learned about the history of wine making in Cyprus and tasted 3 types of wine and 3 types...
- To the Extreme with the Grape and Grain 2 weeks ago We met up with the regulars of the Grape and Grain bar in Pissouri bay and boarded a coach and headed to The Extreme cafe for Sunday lunch. The drive took around 40 minutes .The extreme cafe is set in The Diarizos Valley and the countryside of Cyprus looked very lush and colourful at this time...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on A new life planned in Cyprus
14:12 PM March 05, 2014
A Very entertaining Blog which I really enjoyed visiting.I look forward to revisiting in the near future, Regards, Danny
08:36 AM August 14, 2014
Hi, I hope you don't mind me contacting you, but I read your blog and found it very interesting. I am considering buying a property in Cyprus, 5 years ahead of retirement and came here for a month to do a reccie. I find myself overwhelmed by the choice of locations, variety of properties and pricing points. You seem very happy in Pissouri and there seems to be a vibrant ex-pat community where you are. Can I ask why you picked Pissouri and what are the main pro's and con's of living there? Again, hope you don't mind me asking you and no problem if you feel unable to respond to requests of this kind. Regards, Sheila Creak