A new life planned in Cyprus
Latest Blog Posts »
- Mandy's Birthday Lunch 1 week ago The day began with a visit to The Vintage Cafe to attend the regular meeing of the Paphos Scooter club.We then made our way up to the village of Nata and had a lovely Lunch at The Periklis Tavern. The one thing we all noticed on the way up to Nata was the colour of the countryside, after all the...
- After the Rains 1 week ago Well, 2017 started off with a week of wet weather with some heavy storms hitting the Island. As soon as we got a break in the weather we headed down to Pissouri bay to blow away the cobwebs with a walk along the seafront.
- 2017 A New Year Begins 3 weeks ago So here we go with Another New Year, We would like to wish all our Family, friends and vistors to the Blog a very Happy, Peaceful and Healthy New Year.
- New Years eve 3 weeks ago On a brisk New Year's Eve we made our way over to O'Vraka restaurant to celebrate the end of the Year and to Welcome in 2017. After a 6 course dinner the entertainment was provided by Ben Mills, Chris King and Vicky Mills.A smashing atmosphere made for a special night out in Pissouri Village...
- Fun in the Park 3 weeks ago We drove over to say "Goodbye" to Jude's parents but not before we took the little fella over the local park for rides on the swings and roundabouts.All too soon it was time to make our way back to the airport and , we made an early start from Cardiff and drove down a foggy M4 to Heathrow. ...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on A new life planned in Cyprus
14:12 PM March 05, 2014
A Very entertaining Blog which I really enjoyed visiting.I look forward to revisiting in the near future, Regards, Danny
08:36 AM August 14, 2014
Hi, I hope you don't mind me contacting you, but I read your blog and found it very interesting. I am considering buying a property in Cyprus, 5 years ahead of retirement and came here for a month to do a reccie. I find myself overwhelmed by the choice of locations, variety of properties and pricing points. You seem very happy in Pissouri and there seems to be a vibrant ex-pat community where you are. Can I ask why you picked Pissouri and what are the main pro's and con's of living there? Again, hope you don't mind me asking you and no problem if you feel unable to respond to requests of this kind. Regards, Sheila Creak