A new life planned in Cyprus
Latest Blog Posts »
- Pergolas and Bowls 4 days ago On a very warm Sunday, we took a trip over to Erimi bowls club to attend their open day along with Sheena and Bryan. We started off with a few bowling lessons on the green, we then enjoyed a couple of refreshing drinks before sitting down to a tasty BBQ. In the afternoon we took part in several fun...
- A New Home and Janice's Birthday 1 week ago We were invited to Janice' Birthday Bash organised by Bob and Linda who once again laid on a superb spread. With some live singing, a highland piper and a great atmosphere a great night was had by all. I almost forgot to mention that Pissouri's latest band, "Broken biscuits" made and impromptu...
- Beach BBQ 2 weeks ago Taking a break from unpacking the boxes and setting up in our new home, we took a trip to Melanda beach for a BBQ. There was a huge variety of dishes to enjoy and we spent a very relaxing day on the coast.
- A new Home 3 weeks ago After 3 years in our present home we decided that it was time for a move so we are now surrounded by packing boxes as we prepare for moving day
- Holly's BBQ and the Starlight party 3 weeks ago This weekend we popped over to the Pine bay club to attend the Starlight dance party. The afternoon started with a bbq meal and the several hours of entertainment provided by Chris King, Ben Mills and Sticky Vicky. On a beautiful Sunday afternoon were invited to a BBQ by a very special girl,...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on A new life planned in Cyprus
14:12 PM March 05, 2014
A Very entertaining Blog which I really enjoyed visiting.I look forward to revisiting in the near future, Regards, Danny
08:36 AM August 14, 2014
Hi, I hope you don't mind me contacting you, but I read your blog and found it very interesting. I am considering buying a property in Cyprus, 5 years ahead of retirement and came here for a month to do a reccie. I find myself overwhelmed by the choice of locations, variety of properties and pricing points. You seem very happy in Pissouri and there seems to be a vibrant ex-pat community where you are. Can I ask why you picked Pissouri and what are the main pro's and con's of living there? Again, hope you don't mind me asking you and no problem if you feel unable to respond to requests of this kind. Regards, Sheila Creak