A new life planned in Cyprus
Latest Blog Posts »
- Baby Rowan Arrives 3 days ago We have just returned from Sheena and Bryan's house where we celebrated the Great News from the UK that their son and daughter in law, Laura and Jamie, have become the proud parents of baby Rowan.Baby Rowan weighed in at 8 lb 1 oz.
- PRA Summer Ball and BBQ 1 week ago The Hillview restaurant in Pissouri was the venue for this years PRA Summer Ball, the guests were served a wonderful meal and then entertained by Mathew Edmondson and his troupe of dancers.On Monday we popped over to the 1911 club who were holding their Summer BBQ and we bumped into some old...
- On a lovely Summer Sunday we made our way down to... 1 week ago On a lovely Summer Sunday we made our way down to the Bonamare restaurant which is situated on Time beach. A cooling breeze made for a enjoyable afternoon overlooking the Bay.Meanwhile in Sweden, Robin and Johan spent the weekend lake fishing.
- Music Night at the 1911 Club 2 weeks ago The Weather here in Cyprus continues to be unsettled and last night we had a brief shower of rain, very unusual for the month of June.Andy and AJ brought their highly entertaining show to the 1911 club, with a varied mix of music and some great comedy moments.This week marks the 9th Anniversary of...
- Lottie 3 weeks ago One of Pissouri's newest residents, Lottie, was out for the evening with her Mum and Dad and she met her "Auntie" Mandy.Meanwhile, up in the village a new Ice cream parlour, Waffle -n- Ice, has opened its doors for business.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on A new life planned in Cyprus
14:12 PM March 05, 2014
A Very entertaining Blog which I really enjoyed visiting.I look forward to revisiting in the near future, Regards, Danny
08:36 AM August 14, 2014
Hi, I hope you don't mind me contacting you, but I read your blog and found it very interesting. I am considering buying a property in Cyprus, 5 years ahead of retirement and came here for a month to do a reccie. I find myself overwhelmed by the choice of locations, variety of properties and pricing points. You seem very happy in Pissouri and there seems to be a vibrant ex-pat community where you are. Can I ask why you picked Pissouri and what are the main pro's and con's of living there? Again, hope you don't mind me asking you and no problem if you feel unable to respond to requests of this kind. Regards, Sheila Creak