A new life planned in Cyprus
Latest Blog Posts »
- Trout for Lunch, the Junction Cafe and Race for Life 1 week ago On a warm Saturday morning we drove 45 minutes up into the Troodos mountains to the village of Phini. We spent some time exploring this picturesque village before heading over to the local tavern for lunch. The area is well know for its trout, so we ordered the house special of trout and...
- Karaoke at the Olympus Palace 2 weeks ago A great crowd turned up at the Olympus Palace restaurant in Pissouri for a soulva lunch, afterwards the residents of the village and a few visitors took to the floor for an afternoon of Karaoke.
- The Journey's end and a Morning's shooting. 2 weeks ago Well..... Wales's journey in the European football Championship ended this week when they were defeated 2-0 by Portugal in the Semi final's. Its been a great tournament and the Welsh team and The Welsh fans have made their Country proud. An estimated 400,000 people lined the streets of Cardiff to...
- The Karma Restaurant and The Grape & Grain 3 weeks ago On Saturday we drove over to the village of Mandria which is a 15 minute drive away from Pissouri, We had dinner at the newly opened Karma restaurant which has a Chinese/Indian menu. The food and service were of good standard and we enjoyed our visit.Sunday afternoon saw us popping down to The...
- A Historical Night for Welsh football. 3 weeks ago I make no apologies for posting about last night's superb performance by the Welsh National football team in the Euro's 2016 Championship. Prior to the game we received a photo of our own little mascot "Jude the Dude" in his Welsh Jersey.Wales were playing the tournament favourites, Belgium, in the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on A new life planned in Cyprus
14:12 PM March 05, 2014
A Very entertaining Blog which I really enjoyed visiting.I look forward to revisiting in the near future, Regards, Danny
08:36 AM August 14, 2014
Hi, I hope you don't mind me contacting you, but I read your blog and found it very interesting. I am considering buying a property in Cyprus, 5 years ahead of retirement and came here for a month to do a reccie. I find myself overwhelmed by the choice of locations, variety of properties and pricing points. You seem very happy in Pissouri and there seems to be a vibrant ex-pat community where you are. Can I ask why you picked Pissouri and what are the main pro's and con's of living there? Again, hope you don't mind me asking you and no problem if you feel unable to respond to requests of this kind. Regards, Sheila Creak