A new life planned in Cyprus
Latest Blog Posts »
- Jane's Birthday and a new Gym in the Village 5 days ago Sheena held a buffet to celebrate Jane's birthday and Jane and RT's return from a trip to a India, who knew it was fancy dress.Our Village fitness group moved into new premises this week, after 18 months of exercising in the open air, we now have an indoor space with plans for installing air...
- A visit to The Aphrodite's Rock Brewery and Our Arabian Video 2 weeks ago A hazy dust cloud hung over this part of Cyprus as we made our way up to the Aphrodite's Rock brewery which lies just North of Paphos. Set in a valley the brewery has a nice garden area where you can sample the beers and ciders made on the Site. They also serve up very tasty food which is...
- Robin flies in from Sweden. 2 weeks ago Mandy's son Robin, flew in from Sweden for a week's visit to Cyprus. On the weekend we made our way over to Melanda restaurant for Sunday lunch.Next was visit to Limassol seafront and the updated marina, the day was a little overcast but still warm. There were lots of impressive "Gin Palaces" on...
- African Video's 3 weeks ago A couple of Videos from our recent trip to South Africa.
- Green Monday in Cyprus 3 weeks ago On a lovely, sunny Spring day the new village council of Pissouri organised a celebration of Green Monday, the beginning of Lent an a time of fasting of certain foods.The gathering took place in the Panorama residences area of Pissouri. With music, dance, food, drink and flying kites meant the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on A new life planned in Cyprus
14:12 PM March 05, 2014
A Very entertaining Blog which I really enjoyed visiting.I look forward to revisiting in the near future, Regards, Danny
08:36 AM August 14, 2014
Hi, I hope you don't mind me contacting you, but I read your blog and found it very interesting. I am considering buying a property in Cyprus, 5 years ahead of retirement and came here for a month to do a reccie. I find myself overwhelmed by the choice of locations, variety of properties and pricing points. You seem very happy in Pissouri and there seems to be a vibrant ex-pat community where you are. Can I ask why you picked Pissouri and what are the main pro's and con's of living there? Again, hope you don't mind me asking you and no problem if you feel unable to respond to requests of this kind. Regards, Sheila Creak