A new life planned in Cyprus
Latest Blog Posts »
- Early Heat, A birthday Lunch and New T-shirts 1 day ago Unusually hot weather (for May) has arrived in Cyprus with temperatures climbing up to the 33 C.This type of weather s more associated with August and s quite uncomfortable.On Sunday we popped over to the Ampeli restaurant in Pissouri bay and bumped into Lisa B who was celebrating her birthday by...
- Mystery Tour 1 week ago On a warm Summers day we joined a coach load of Pissourians for this year's Mystery Tour. Our first stop of the day was The Brittania bar in Paphos for a English breakfast.We the visited Kalogirou candle workshop to see how all the different candles were made and watched them being hand painted.Our...
- Lisa and Andrew's Engagement Party 1 week ago News reaches us from South Wales of Lisa and Andrew's engagement party in Cardiff. The Party was held at the Llandaff institute and the numerous guest had a wonderful time.
- Rains and building a Pergola 2 weeks ago After a week hazy and dusty weather, the skies grew gray and we had a downpour of rain. Mandy managed to catch a double Rainbow that appeared in the fields behind us.This week Rob helped Bryan construct a Pergola and they shot a time lapse as building work got under way.
- May Begins with Cardiff's Promotion 2 weeks ago Well, on the social front, it has been a busy old first weekend of May. On Friday we joined a gang of friends down at the Pissouri cafe bar for a couple of drinks and a few laughs.On Saturday evening we caught up with our friends, Tina and Mike who told us all about their recent trek from the UK...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on A new life planned in Cyprus
14:12 PM March 05, 2014
A Very entertaining Blog which I really enjoyed visiting.I look forward to revisiting in the near future, Regards, Danny
08:36 AM August 14, 2014
Hi, I hope you don't mind me contacting you, but I read your blog and found it very interesting. I am considering buying a property in Cyprus, 5 years ahead of retirement and came here for a month to do a reccie. I find myself overwhelmed by the choice of locations, variety of properties and pricing points. You seem very happy in Pissouri and there seems to be a vibrant ex-pat community where you are. Can I ask why you picked Pissouri and what are the main pro's and con's of living there? Again, hope you don't mind me asking you and no problem if you feel unable to respond to requests of this kind. Regards, Sheila Creak