A new life planned in Cyprus
Latest Blog Posts »
- Snow Arrives 6 days ago On Monday....to be continued
- Carols in the Square and Lady's Mile beach. 1 week ago On a clear, crisp evening we made our way down to Pissouri square to attend the traditional Christmas carol service. The adult choir started first followed by the Children's choir. The final act of the evening was the nativity parade through the square.To blow away the cobwebs we took a trip over...
- The Festive Season Begins 2 weeks ago December started with a Friday night quiz and dinner at the Hillview, our team, "Answer sheet" did not trouble the leader board but we still had a good night out with plenty of laughs and a lovely meal.Back in Cardiff - UK, Lisa and Andrew were dressed up to the nines for a night out on the...
- Fashion show, Pissouri Bay stroll and being Six months old. 2 weeks ago On Friday evening we popped down to the Yialos taverna in Pissouri Bay to watch a fashion show put on by "The Clothing lounge". All the clothes were modeled by the local ladies of Pissouri and they did an outstanding job.One of the joys of living in Cyprus is the mild Winters we have. An early...
- Paphos Auto Sprint and Winter Thunderstorms 3 weeks ago On Sunday, after Mandy's return from Sweden we decided to get a breath of fresh air on Mandria beachfront, what we did not know was that the Paphos Auto Sprint was taking place on the beach front.So although there were clouds of dust everywhere we walked over to the Sprint and watched these high...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on A new life planned in Cyprus
14:12 PM March 05, 2014
A Very entertaining Blog which I really enjoyed visiting.I look forward to revisiting in the near future, Regards, Danny
08:36 AM August 14, 2014
Hi, I hope you don't mind me contacting you, but I read your blog and found it very interesting. I am considering buying a property in Cyprus, 5 years ahead of retirement and came here for a month to do a reccie. I find myself overwhelmed by the choice of locations, variety of properties and pricing points. You seem very happy in Pissouri and there seems to be a vibrant ex-pat community where you are. Can I ask why you picked Pissouri and what are the main pro's and con's of living there? Again, hope you don't mind me asking you and no problem if you feel unable to respond to requests of this kind. Regards, Sheila Creak