A new life planned in Cyprus
Latest Blog Posts »
- Burning Rubber in Pissouri 9 hours ago On a warm Summer's day, Mandy decided it was time to go her first ever bike ride. Firstly she got on Bryan's Lambretta scooter for a whiz around the village.Mandy then hopped on Arthur's Harley Davidson for another spin around the village. Mandy thoroughly enjoyed the experience, not to sure about...
- Cari's first Month, a hot BBQ and a Unwanted guest appears 1 day ago Our gorgeous little Cari is now a Month old and her mum informs us that Cari has a wonderful nature and is such a happy baby.The Warm weather continues on the Island and we found this little critter in our bedroom this week, we soon caught him and released it outside.We are informed that it is...
- Paphos classic car and bike show- Lunch at Ampeli 2 weeks ago On a very warm day we drove over to Paphos harbour to visit the Classic car and bike show. There were plenty of superb vehicles on display all in immaculate condition.Afterwards, we returned to the Ampeli restaurant in Pissouri bay for lovely BBQ lunch in a beautiful setting.
- Mandala Painting, Hillview quiz and Rumtoff 2 weeks ago This week Mandy attended the first mandala painting class at Platea Tavern, a number of ladies from the village turned up to try their hand at this craft and thoroughly enjoyed the afternoon.Friday evening saw us stroll over to the Hillview restaurant for Tri annual quiz, there was a great...
- The 80's Agenda and Cardiff Bay 3 weeks ago On a beautiful Summer's evening we wandered down to the Pissouri amphitheatre for a night of 80's music. The night started with the girl trio "Soda Pop" who soon got the crowd up on their feet dancing. Then the rock group 80's Agenda took to the stage and gave a great performance, playing the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on A new life planned in Cyprus
14:12 PM March 05, 2014
A Very entertaining Blog which I really enjoyed visiting.I look forward to revisiting in the near future, Regards, Danny
08:36 AM August 14, 2014
Hi, I hope you don't mind me contacting you, but I read your blog and found it very interesting. I am considering buying a property in Cyprus, 5 years ahead of retirement and came here for a month to do a reccie. I find myself overwhelmed by the choice of locations, variety of properties and pricing points. You seem very happy in Pissouri and there seems to be a vibrant ex-pat community where you are. Can I ask why you picked Pissouri and what are the main pro's and con's of living there? Again, hope you don't mind me asking you and no problem if you feel unable to respond to requests of this kind. Regards, Sheila Creak