A new life planned in Cyprus
Latest Blog Posts »
- Day 14 - Barbados 10 hours ago So we come to our final day in Barbados, We have had a truly memorable trip, saw some glorius places and met some lovely people. Now for the long trip home, but not before one last visit to the beach and a swim in that wonderful Caribbean sea. Last night we had a very nice meal in the...
- Day 13 - Oistens Fish fry 1 day ago We made our way back over to Oistens to see the famous "fish fry", there are lots of small huts preparing and cooking the days catch. The place is packed with both visitors and locals and large stage area for music and dancing.
- Day 12 - Barbados - Catamaran trip 2 days ago We woke up to a beautiful sunny morning and joined the "Cool Runnings" Catamaran which left from Bridgetown harbour, we sailed to Carlisle Bay and snorkelled on two wrecks that were abundent with fish And crystal clear water. We then sailed over to another spot where we were lucky to swim and...
- Day 11 - Oistens, Barbados 3 days ago It poured down with rain in the morning so we hopped on a Reggie bus a took a trip to the village of Oistens, this is the main fishing village on the Island. We walked around the impressive fish market and had a laugh with the locals. We strolled over to the local beach and watched a amazing 4 year...
- Day 10 - Bridgetown , Barbados 4 days ago Jumped on the "Reggie" bus into Bridgetown, we loved walking aroud this colourful town with so many smiling faces. We stopped off at the marina for a bite to eat and watched the deep sea fishing boats come, the crew gutted the day's catch and we saw turtles surfacing.In the afternoon we hit the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on A new life planned in Cyprus
14:12 PM March 05, 2014
A Very entertaining Blog which I really enjoyed visiting.I look forward to revisiting in the near future, Regards, Danny
08:36 AM August 14, 2014
Hi, I hope you don't mind me contacting you, but I read your blog and found it very interesting. I am considering buying a property in Cyprus, 5 years ahead of retirement and came here for a month to do a reccie. I find myself overwhelmed by the choice of locations, variety of properties and pricing points. You seem very happy in Pissouri and there seems to be a vibrant ex-pat community where you are. Can I ask why you picked Pissouri and what are the main pro's and con's of living there? Again, hope you don't mind me asking you and no problem if you feel unable to respond to requests of this kind. Regards, Sheila Creak