A new life planned in Cyprus
Latest Blog Posts »
- Pete's 70th Birthday at The Hideaway- Pissouri 4 days ago We were invited to Pete's 70th birthday celebrations at the Hideaway taverna in Pissouri square with his family and friends. We were served a lovely meze meal and entertained with some live music from Ben Mills.
- The City of Rome 1 week ago The following day we made our way down to the iconic site of the Colosseum where we joined a guided tour around this wonderful piece of Roman history. We then took a bus tour around the City,our first stop was the Vatican with its hugely impressive St Peter's square, the line to go inside the...
- Game day - Italy v Wales 1 week ago We made our was to the Stadio Olimpico for the six nation rugby game between Italy and Wales, just outside the stadium the was the "Peroni tented village" where there was a terrific pre match atmosphere with live bands, performing act and a huge variety of costumes worn by both sets of fans.We then...
- Flying into Rome 1 week ago Well, we finally did fly out of Paphos after a 4 hour delay and made the 2 hour 50 minute flight into Rome. Our base for our visit was the Giglio del Opera hotel which is situated near the central terminal. After checking in to the hotel we made our way to ristorante da Alessio for a much need...
- Will we make it out ? 1 week ago There are nine of us due to fly out to Rome (Italy) this morning for the Six nations rugby match between Italy and Wales but we have learned that the Italian Air Traffic controllers are going on strike today at Noon. At the time of writing we think our flight is still scheduled but we have...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on A new life planned in Cyprus
14:12 PM March 05, 2014
A Very entertaining Blog which I really enjoyed visiting.I look forward to revisiting in the near future, Regards, Danny
08:36 AM August 14, 2014
Hi, I hope you don't mind me contacting you, but I read your blog and found it very interesting. I am considering buying a property in Cyprus, 5 years ahead of retirement and came here for a month to do a reccie. I find myself overwhelmed by the choice of locations, variety of properties and pricing points. You seem very happy in Pissouri and there seems to be a vibrant ex-pat community where you are. Can I ask why you picked Pissouri and what are the main pro's and con's of living there? Again, hope you don't mind me asking you and no problem if you feel unable to respond to requests of this kind. Regards, Sheila Creak