A new life planned in Cyprus
Latest Blog Posts »
- Water Problems and a Blue Moon 1 day ago We have had major problems in the village with our water supply due a burst water main and then a power break at the pumping station, some residents went without water for five days.The weather forecast indicates that we are in for a heat wave at the begining of the week with temps possibly...
- The Flav's Baby shower. 1 week ago Family News reaches us from South Wales (UK) of a surprise baby shower for expectant Mother Sarah.
- Summertime family and Darren's 50th 1 week ago On Fiday evening The 1911 club was the venue for the Acoustic duo "Summertime Family". The two Russia guys Andy and Vlad played their own material plus a few old Rock and Roll numbers.We then strolled around to the Flamingo bar in Pissouri square where "Cyprus Night" was in full flow.Meanwhile in...
- Baby Alfie arrives and a new Cypriot Driving Licence 1 week ago Last year we were privileged to be invited to Lisa and Shane's wedding, well this week the happy couple announced the arrival of their baby son, Alfie.Alfie was born in Limassol and weighed in at 6 pounds- 8 ounces.At the beginning of this Month, Cyprus came into line with the majority of other...
- As the temperatures sore into the high 30's in... 1 week ago As the temperatures sore into the high 30's in Cyprus, the "Jersey Boys" show made a return to Pissouri. A near sell out crowd enjoyed the slick song and dance show.On Sunday we cooled off with a trip to Melanda beach with Jill and Alan, we had lunch in a local taverna and then took a cooling dip...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on A new life planned in Cyprus
14:12 PM March 05, 2014
A Very entertaining Blog which I really enjoyed visiting.I look forward to revisiting in the near future, Regards, Danny
08:36 AM August 14, 2014
Hi, I hope you don't mind me contacting you, but I read your blog and found it very interesting. I am considering buying a property in Cyprus, 5 years ahead of retirement and came here for a month to do a reccie. I find myself overwhelmed by the choice of locations, variety of properties and pricing points. You seem very happy in Pissouri and there seems to be a vibrant ex-pat community where you are. Can I ask why you picked Pissouri and what are the main pro's and con's of living there? Again, hope you don't mind me asking you and no problem if you feel unable to respond to requests of this kind. Regards, Sheila Creak