A new life planned in Cyprus
Latest Blog Posts »
- 5.5 Earthquake 3 days ago We were sitting outside the house this morning enjoying a mid morning coffee when the whole ground started to shake as we felt a 5.5 earthquake.Shops in Paphos suffered damage to stock but thankfully no injuries were reported.
- Easter 1 week ago The Easter festivities once again arrive in Pissouri but this year the weather has not been so kind with still no real sign of Spring arriving.To celebrate Jill's birthday we went for a meal at The Bunch of Grapes restaurant. We all agreed that the Bunch of grapes is one of the best restaurants in...
- Spring BBQ 2 weeks ago Spring seems to have finally arrived in Cyprus and we made our way down to the 1911 club for their Spring BBQ. Some lovely food, music by DJ Tracy and lots of laughs made for a great afternoon.
- Pete's 70th Birthday at The Hideaway- Pissouri 3 weeks ago We were invited to Pete's 70th birthday celebrations at the Hideaway taverna in Pissouri square with his family and friends. We were served a lovely meze meal and entertained with some live music from Ben Mills.
- The City of Rome 3 weeks ago The following day we made our way down to the iconic site of the Colosseum where we joined a guided tour around this wonderful piece of Roman history. We then took a bus tour around the City,our first stop was the Vatican with its hugely impressive St Peter's square, the line to go inside the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on A new life planned in Cyprus
14:12 PM March 05, 2014
A Very entertaining Blog which I really enjoyed visiting.I look forward to revisiting in the near future, Regards, Danny
08:36 AM August 14, 2014
Hi, I hope you don't mind me contacting you, but I read your blog and found it very interesting. I am considering buying a property in Cyprus, 5 years ahead of retirement and came here for a month to do a reccie. I find myself overwhelmed by the choice of locations, variety of properties and pricing points. You seem very happy in Pissouri and there seems to be a vibrant ex-pat community where you are. Can I ask why you picked Pissouri and what are the main pro's and con's of living there? Again, hope you don't mind me asking you and no problem if you feel unable to respond to requests of this kind. Regards, Sheila Creak