A new life planned in Cyprus
Latest Blog Posts »
- Easter Weekend 12 hours ago On a very warm day, the Cypriot Easter weekend kicked off with a BBQ at Jane and Arthur's house with some delicious food and good company.Back in South Wales, Jude went for his first visit to a Supermarket.
- Sunday Brunch, Lionel Ritchie Tribute and The Marathon 6 days ago On Sunday morning we nipped over to Delizie cafe for brunch. The Delizie have recently been renovated and added a new menu. Mandy had the grilled fillet of chicken with roast vegetables and Rob had the Carbonara. The food was excellent and really good value.In the evening Mandy and some friends...
- St George's Day 1 week ago On a beautiful Spring day, we popped over to The Pine Bay club for their "St George's day" party. The music was provided by "AJ" and a superb buffet was served up by Kate and Roger.
- A steak, an Iron Horse and a Chicken 2 weeks ago Friday evening saw us popping over to the Giannis steak restaurant in the village of Paramali. A warm evening and some lovely food made for a great meal.We made our way back to Pissouri and went to the re opening party of the Iron horse bar, the music was provided by Aimie Flack and a lovely...
- Clouds Gather over Pissouri 2 weeks ago The view from our balcony as the storm clouds gathered over the Village of Pissouri. Sadly, we only had a brief shower of rain, we badly need the water for the coming Summer.Jude, the youngest member of our family continues to grow.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on A new life planned in Cyprus
14:12 PM March 05, 2014
A Very entertaining Blog which I really enjoyed visiting.I look forward to revisiting in the near future, Regards, Danny
08:36 AM August 14, 2014
Hi, I hope you don't mind me contacting you, but I read your blog and found it very interesting. I am considering buying a property in Cyprus, 5 years ahead of retirement and came here for a month to do a reccie. I find myself overwhelmed by the choice of locations, variety of properties and pricing points. You seem very happy in Pissouri and there seems to be a vibrant ex-pat community where you are. Can I ask why you picked Pissouri and what are the main pro's and con's of living there? Again, hope you don't mind me asking you and no problem if you feel unable to respond to requests of this kind. Regards, Sheila Creak