A new life planned in Cyprus
Latest Blog Posts »
- A sad visit to the UK 1 day ago We learnt the sad News that Mandy's mum, Edith, has passed away in the UK. Edith was a lovely lady and lived to the grand age of 89. After bringing up her five children she travelled around the World alone.We had to return to the UK to attend the funeral but our travel plans did not quite go the...
- End of Summer BBQ 1 week ago The Pissouri residents association held their End of Summer BBQ at the Pine bay club. The guests enjoyed a lovely selection of food followed by an afternoon of musical entertainment.
- Miss Debonair Drag show 1 week ago Local drag artist, Miss Debonair, made a return visit to Pissouri as she performed her very entertaining show at the 1911 club. Using numerous costume changes she had the crowd in stitches with her comedy act.
- Honey Buzzard Visits 2 weeks ago This beautiful bird, a Honey Buzzard, visited our garden this past weekend. It sat on a wall for a good 5 minutes before soaring into the air.Being a long distance migrant, the honey buzzard relies on magnetic orientation to find its way south, as well as a visual memory of remarkable geographical...
- A Nice bit of cake 3 weeks ago This week Mandy attended a cake making and decorating course in Episkopi with Yvonne's cakes. I can personally tell everyone that all the cakes were delicious.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on A new life planned in Cyprus
14:12 PM March 05, 2014
A Very entertaining Blog which I really enjoyed visiting.I look forward to revisiting in the near future, Regards, Danny
08:36 AM August 14, 2014
Hi, I hope you don't mind me contacting you, but I read your blog and found it very interesting. I am considering buying a property in Cyprus, 5 years ahead of retirement and came here for a month to do a reccie. I find myself overwhelmed by the choice of locations, variety of properties and pricing points. You seem very happy in Pissouri and there seems to be a vibrant ex-pat community where you are. Can I ask why you picked Pissouri and what are the main pro's and con's of living there? Again, hope you don't mind me asking you and no problem if you feel unable to respond to requests of this kind. Regards, Sheila Creak