A new life planned in Cyprus
Latest Blog Posts »
- Day 21 - Flying to 1 day ago
- Day 20 - Skukuza - South Africa 1 day ago We said. Goodbye to Sabie river bush Lodge and made our way back to Skukuza airport, still stopping on the way to spot more animals. Skukuza airport is actually set in the National park and after heavy rains we had to cross a narrow bridge where the river was washing over the bridge in parts, we...
- Day 19 - A rainy day in Kruger 2 days ago A heavy storm blew in last night from Mozambique and the rain thundered onto our tent all night long, around mid morning the rain eased and gave us a chance to sit on the deck and watch the lazy Sabie river flow by.In the afternoon we went on another Safari in Kruger park with our guide Bernard and...
- Day 18 - On Safari in Kruger national park 2 days ago Our second game drive was an early morning game drive with our guide “Lucky”, after a slow start in light drizzle our luck changed when we came upon Lion tracks at the side of the trail, Lucky thought they were fresh so we followed them slowly until we spotted a male Lion in the bush some 300...
- Day 17 - Flying to Kruger National Park, South Africa 5 days ago On bright and sunny morning we returned to Johannesburg Airport and boarded a small jet for the 40 minute flight to Kruger National Park Airport.The airport at Sikukou is quite unique, it small with a thatched room and open outside walls. Baggage reclaim is small stage where your cases are...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on A new life planned in Cyprus
14:12 PM March 05, 2014
A Very entertaining Blog which I really enjoyed visiting.I look forward to revisiting in the near future, Regards, Danny
08:36 AM August 14, 2014
Hi, I hope you don't mind me contacting you, but I read your blog and found it very interesting. I am considering buying a property in Cyprus, 5 years ahead of retirement and came here for a month to do a reccie. I find myself overwhelmed by the choice of locations, variety of properties and pricing points. You seem very happy in Pissouri and there seems to be a vibrant ex-pat community where you are. Can I ask why you picked Pissouri and what are the main pro's and con's of living there? Again, hope you don't mind me asking you and no problem if you feel unable to respond to requests of this kind. Regards, Sheila Creak