A new life planned in Cyprus
Latest Blog Posts »
- Electrical Storm, a First Birthday and Sunsets 1 day ago On Wednesday we had our first rains after the Summer season, at Midnight a huge electrical storm passed over the village. Earlier that evening we said Goodbye to our friends, Sally and Billy, who are returning to the Channel Islands.On Thursday Jude celebrated his first birthday with a trip to...
- State of Quo Rocking in Pissouri 1 week ago The tribute band, State of Quo, with original member of Status Quo, John Coghlan, came to Pissouri to get the Amphitheater Rocking. These talented musicians kept the crowd entertainted and dancing for over 2 hours.
- Cruising on the Vela Yacht and The Almond Village 1 week ago On the Wednesday we drove over to Kyrenia harbour and as planned, boarded the Vela sailing yacht for a day at sea. Captain Serhat welcomed us on board an introduced us to his Mother, his brother and his 7 year old nephew, Karim.TheVela yacht had only two other guests , two young ladies from the...
- An anniversary trip to Northern Cyprus 1 week ago To celebrate our 12th Wedding anniversary we drove over to the Northern coast of Cyprus. The drive took about two and a quarter hours, we checked into the Manolya hotel which is situated near the village of Lapta. In the evening we wandered over to the Calamari restaurant for a lovely meal on...
- Quiz Night and SeptemberFest in Pissouri 1 week ago On Friday we popped over to the Hillview restaurant for the Quiz night, our team, "The Seven Dwarfs" came a respectable 4th out of about 20 teams.Sunday brought us "Septemberfest" , on the football field in the center of Pissouri the residents and visitors joined together to enjoy an afternoon of...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on A new life planned in Cyprus
14:12 PM March 05, 2014
A Very entertaining Blog which I really enjoyed visiting.I look forward to revisiting in the near future, Regards, Danny
08:36 AM August 14, 2014
Hi, I hope you don't mind me contacting you, but I read your blog and found it very interesting. I am considering buying a property in Cyprus, 5 years ahead of retirement and came here for a month to do a reccie. I find myself overwhelmed by the choice of locations, variety of properties and pricing points. You seem very happy in Pissouri and there seems to be a vibrant ex-pat community where you are. Can I ask why you picked Pissouri and what are the main pro's and con's of living there? Again, hope you don't mind me asking you and no problem if you feel unable to respond to requests of this kind. Regards, Sheila Creak