A new life planned in Cyprus
Latest Blog Posts »
- Ma Flavs 70th birthday Dinner 1 day ago To Celebrate Pat's upcoming 70th birthday we took her over the Hillview restaurant for Sunday lunch.Afterwards, we met up with the rest of the Welsh ladies at the Grape and Grain and listened to the singing of Michael Antoniou. All to soon it was time to say Goodbye to our visitors from Cardiff...
- Pissouri Cafe and Andi Hobbs at The Grape and Grain 3 days ago Friday evening found us down in Pissouri bay. Our first stop was the "Pissouri bay Cafe" for drinks and dinner, we then popped over to the "Grape and Grain" to listen to the singer Andi Hobbs.
- The Girls arrive and Jo's 50th Birthday Party 5 days ago Lisa and Pat along with seven of their friends flew into Cyprus from the UK for a week's holiday. One of the party, "Scousey Jo" was celebrating he 50th birthday, so a pool party with Phil doing the Kareoke was organised at the villa the girls were hiring.
- Silly Cow at Emba Theatre 1 week ago Along with a number of villagers we made our way over to the Stage One Theatre in Emba, which is just outside Paphos, to see a production of "Silly Cow". Sadly, we were both very disappointed with the play, we thought that it was so slow and tedious that we left after the first act.Luckily, we...
- A Tea party and the Troodos trip Video 2 weeks ago On a beautiful October afternoon, the Pine bay club was the venue for a Tea party. With a live singer and wide selection of sandwiches and cakes a good afternoon was had by all. The event was organised as a fund raiser for the BARC and freedom dog sanctuary and raised over 860 euros for the...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on A new life planned in Cyprus
14:12 PM March 05, 2014
A Very entertaining Blog which I really enjoyed visiting.I look forward to revisiting in the near future, Regards, Danny
08:36 AM August 14, 2014
Hi, I hope you don't mind me contacting you, but I read your blog and found it very interesting. I am considering buying a property in Cyprus, 5 years ahead of retirement and came here for a month to do a reccie. I find myself overwhelmed by the choice of locations, variety of properties and pricing points. You seem very happy in Pissouri and there seems to be a vibrant ex-pat community where you are. Can I ask why you picked Pissouri and what are the main pro's and con's of living there? Again, hope you don't mind me asking you and no problem if you feel unable to respond to requests of this kind. Regards, Sheila Creak