A new life planned in Cyprus
Latest Blog Posts »
- 10 th Anniversary and Jimani at the 1911 3 days ago This weekend we celebrated our 10th Wedding anniversary. We were married overlooking the sea in Hawaii on the 13th September 2004.On Friday evening we made our way down to the 1911 club to see two local musicians known as "Jimani ". The 2 guys kept a good crowd entertained for a couple of hours.
- Pissouri Septemberfest and the Brightest Moon 6 days ago On Wednesday evening we had the brightest moon of the year and it lit up Pissouri Bay, the photograph below was taken at 9.00 at night.Forthcoming event in the Village of Pissouri......
- Bryan's Birthday Lunch 1 week ago To Celebrate Bryan's Birthday we made our way up to the Village of Nata which lies North East of Paphos. Once again The Periklis Tavern did us proud with a superb variety of food.......and a few cold drinks.
- Pissouri fitness's New home, The TotallyRetro show and early rains 1 week ago This week Pissouri Fitness moved into its new home, after being forced out of the Communal amphitheater, the new gym set up is in the underground car park at the Pissourianna hotel. Head fitness instructor, Stu Burling, has done a sterling job getting the facility ready for the members.The Pissouri...
- A trip to Kolios Winery 2 weeks ago The PRA organised a visit to the Kolios winery, the coach left Pissouri at lunch time and made its way up to the Village of Statos Ayios Fotios which lies in the Paphos region of Cyprus.The first order of the day was the wine tasting, we tried a variety of wines including White, Rose and Reds. We...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on A new life planned in Cyprus
14:12 PM March 05, 2014
A Very entertaining Blog which I really enjoyed visiting.I look forward to revisiting in the near future, Regards, Danny
08:36 AM August 14, 2014
Hi, I hope you don't mind me contacting you, but I read your blog and found it very interesting. I am considering buying a property in Cyprus, 5 years ahead of retirement and came here for a month to do a reccie. I find myself overwhelmed by the choice of locations, variety of properties and pricing points. You seem very happy in Pissouri and there seems to be a vibrant ex-pat community where you are. Can I ask why you picked Pissouri and what are the main pro's and con's of living there? Again, hope you don't mind me asking you and no problem if you feel unable to respond to requests of this kind. Regards, Sheila Creak