A new life planned in Cyprus
Latest Blog Posts »
- KB beach and Jude's first Crawl 9 hours ago After a week of the high temperatures in Cyprus, the weather finally broke and the cooler weather arrived. Our old neighbours, Mike and Tina, ended their nine week break in Pissouri and we joined them for dinner at the Kyrenia beach restaurant. This is one our favourite local restaurants...
- A night of Soul music 3 days ago On a very warm Friday evening we sauntered down to Pissouri's Amphitheatre for a night of Live Soul music, the acts included Shiela Ferguson ( ex member of the Three Degrees), Andy Abrahams ( Runner up on the UK's X factor talent programme), The Acord choir and the kids of The St John's school...
- Forest Fire, PRA dinner and Father's day 1 week ago As a heatwave hits the Island of Cyprus with temperatures climbing into the high 30's a huge forest fire erupted in Argaka (Paphos region.) Israel said Saturday it was sending firefighting planes to the blaze in Cyprus, returning the neighboring island's helping hand when the Jewish state suffered...
- A Spartan themed birthday Party 2 weeks ago We were kindly invited by Jan and Robert to Robert's Spartan themed birthday party at their beautiful house in Pissouri. There were some great costumes on show and a wonderful atmosphere.
- Quiz, Queens and Qualifiers 2 weeks ago Friday evening we wandered over to The Hillview restaurant for out tri -monthly Quiz, a great turn out and lovely food made for a great night out. Our team, (Arf's Dozen) produced their usual mediocre performance but thoroughly enjoyed the evening.Saturday found us at the Pine Bay club for a...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on A new life planned in Cyprus
14:12 PM March 05, 2014
A Very entertaining Blog which I really enjoyed visiting.I look forward to revisiting in the near future, Regards, Danny
08:36 AM August 14, 2014
Hi, I hope you don't mind me contacting you, but I read your blog and found it very interesting. I am considering buying a property in Cyprus, 5 years ahead of retirement and came here for a month to do a reccie. I find myself overwhelmed by the choice of locations, variety of properties and pricing points. You seem very happy in Pissouri and there seems to be a vibrant ex-pat community where you are. Can I ask why you picked Pissouri and what are the main pro's and con's of living there? Again, hope you don't mind me asking you and no problem if you feel unable to respond to requests of this kind. Regards, Sheila Creak