A new life planned in Cyprus
Latest Blog Posts »
- Anniversary and Harley Davidson Meeting 2 days ago This weekend we were invited to dinner party to celebrate the 56th wedding anniversary of Robin and Diane. Robin cooked up a wonderful bbq dinner to commemorate this unique landmark occasion.The Iron horse pub in the village square was the venue for the local Harley Davidson owners to show off...
- Coffee time and a saucer of Milk 5 days ago A new Taverna has opened in the village and on Thursday we decided to try it out. " Coffee Time" is situated opposite St Andrews church. Along with Jill and Pete we enjoyed a tasty Klefitko (traditional Cypriot Lamb.)We had a visitor to our back door this week and a saucer of milk was lapped up in...
- Eden City, Spiders and a bbq 1 week ago Interesting news of a proposed major building project that could happen a little further up the coast from Pissouri. The Eden City development is a 200 hectare man made island due to be built off the coast of Geriskipou.This week Mandy was hanging out the washing on the line when a Loud scream...
- Bee Gee's tribute band and a Traveller Returns 2 weeks ago On a warm and balmy evening, The Bee Gee's tribute act "Staying Alive" came to Pissouri and entertained a packed amphitheatre with all the old hits.Meanwhile back in Cardiff, Lisa returned home from her travels in Australia. Lee and Pat made sure that the World traveller had a warm welcome home.
- Summer Ball 3 weeks ago The Pissouri resident association held their Summer ball at the Hillview restaurant, after a welcome drink the guests sat down to a sumptuous meal. The guest were the entertained by Dominic Holmes, a superb vocalist and guitarist.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A new life planned in Cyprus
14:12 PM March 05, 2014
A Very entertaining Blog which I really enjoyed visiting.I look forward to revisiting in the near future, Regards, Danny