A new life planned in Cyprus
Latest Blog Posts »
- Easter 4 days ago Easter in PissouriThe Easter weekend began with heavy drizzle, but the skies soon cleared in time for the 1911 Easter BBQ. Martin and Kelvin cooked up some superb food and DJ Tracey provided the tunes for the afternoon.
- The road to The Legion Run Video 3 weeks ago A Video of last Saturday's Legion run and the Pissouri fitness "Nutters" team.
- The Post Legion Party 3 weeks ago The following day, the Nutters met up at the Olympus palace restaurant for a party organsed by Steve. They had a few refreshing drinks, a lovely souva meal and then danced the afternoon away to the tunes of Danny Delaney. To top off a wonderful weekend, our good friend Scuba Steve asked his...
- The Legion Run 3 weeks ago Well the big day finally arrived when the "Pissouri Nutters" made their way to Larnaca to take part in The Legion run. Our team was just a small part of the estimated 4,500 runners. The "Nutters" did an outstanding job of completing the course in just over 2 hours.The team braved iced water,...
- George Michael Tribute night 4 weeks ago The Vine leaf taverna in Pissouri Bay was the venue for Andrew Browning to bring his impressive tribute act of George Michael. Along with Sheena and Bryan we enjoyed a lovely buffet meal, an opening act performed by Kendall & Morelli before the main man took the stage and belted out those old...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There is 1 review on A new life planned in Cyprus
14:12 PM March 05, 2014
A Very entertaining Blog which I really enjoyed visiting.I look forward to revisiting in the near future, Regards, Danny