A new life planned in Cyprus
Latest Blog Posts »
- End of Summer BBQ 1 day ago The Pissouri residents association held their End of Summer BBQ at the Pine bay club. The guests enjoyed a lovely selection of food followed by an afternoon of musical entertainment.
- Miss Debonair Drag show 2 days ago Local drag artist, Miss Debonair, made a return visit to Pissouri as she performed her very entertaining show at the 1911 club. Using numerous costume changes she had the crowd in stitches with her comedy act.
- Honey Buzzard Visits 3 days ago This beautiful bird, a Honey Buzzard, visited our garden this past weekend. It sat on a wall for a good 5 minutes before soaring into the air.Being a long distance migrant, the honey buzzard relies on magnetic orientation to find its way south, as well as a visual memory of remarkable geographical...
- A Nice bit of cake 1 week ago This week Mandy attended a cake making and decorating course in Episkopi with Yvonne's cakes. I can personally tell everyone that all the cakes were delicious.
- Sunset Cruise from Paphos 2 weeks ago On Sunday evening we, along with 40 other Pissouri residents left the village and made our way down to Paphos harbour, we then boarded the Private Yacht "Sea Star" for a sunset cruise out into the Bay.There was beautiful sunset as we left the harbour and we all enjoyed a couple of well earned...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on A new life planned in Cyprus
14:12 PM March 05, 2014
A Very entertaining Blog which I really enjoyed visiting.I look forward to revisiting in the near future, Regards, Danny
08:36 AM August 14, 2014
Hi, I hope you don't mind me contacting you, but I read your blog and found it very interesting. I am considering buying a property in Cyprus, 5 years ahead of retirement and came here for a month to do a reccie. I find myself overwhelmed by the choice of locations, variety of properties and pricing points. You seem very happy in Pissouri and there seems to be a vibrant ex-pat community where you are. Can I ask why you picked Pissouri and what are the main pro's and con's of living there? Again, hope you don't mind me asking you and no problem if you feel unable to respond to requests of this kind. Regards, Sheila Creak