A new life planned in Cyprus
Latest Blog Posts »
- Saffron for Arthur 1 day ago To celebrate Arthur's birthday we made our way down to the Saffron Indian restaurant in Pissouri Bay. The food and service was superb and the birthday boy enjoyed his night out with friends.
- Birthday Lunch at The Hillview 5 days ago Continuing the Birthday celebrations we were joined by several friends for a Sunday lunch at The Hillview restaurant. Just to add, the birthday candles were NOT put their correct order.
- Snow in Pissouri and a birthday treat 1 week ago We woke up today to "blizzard" conditions in Pissouri as a very rare snow storm hit the village. After 30 minutes it had all cleared away and Mandy told Rob that she had booked him a birthday treat, a couple of days in a hotel in Limassol to celebrate the old fella's birthday.
- Pissouri Slimmers and Storms 2 weeks ago The Pissouri slimmers held their weekly meeting and this week the members were asked to make a low calorie soup and bring it with them so the other members could get a taste. A variety of soups were on offer and the members left the meeting with some terrific ideas.As a postscript, Mandy won...
- Return of Simmo and Maggie 2 weeks ago Two of our friends that used to live in Pissouri made a welcome return this week, Simmo and Maggie flew in from Scotland for some much needed warmer weather.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on A new life planned in Cyprus
14:12 PM March 05, 2014
A Very entertaining Blog which I really enjoyed visiting.I look forward to revisiting in the near future, Regards, Danny
08:36 AM August 14, 2014
Hi, I hope you don't mind me contacting you, but I read your blog and found it very interesting. I am considering buying a property in Cyprus, 5 years ahead of retirement and came here for a month to do a reccie. I find myself overwhelmed by the choice of locations, variety of properties and pricing points. You seem very happy in Pissouri and there seems to be a vibrant ex-pat community where you are. Can I ask why you picked Pissouri and what are the main pro's and con's of living there? Again, hope you don't mind me asking you and no problem if you feel unable to respond to requests of this kind. Regards, Sheila Creak