A new life planned in Cyprus
Latest Blog Posts »
- A trip to Kolios Winery 3 days ago The PRA organised a visit to the Kolios winery, the coach left Pissouri at lunch time and made its way up to the Village of Statos Ayios Fotios which lies in the Paphos region of Cyprus.The first order of the day was the wine tasting, we tried a variety of wines including White, Rose and Reds. We...
- Andros at the 1911 Club 1 week ago On a very warm evening the 1911 club was the venue for the local guitarist "Andros" who entertained the crowd with a great set of tunes.
- Allnight BBQ 2 weeks ago Along with a group of friends from Pissouri, we made our way to Melanda beach to spend a night under the stars. The evening started with cooling dip in the sea and then we enjoyed a lovely BBQ. We then settled down with a few drinks to watch the stars come out on a beautiful evening.
- Hazy Days 2 weeks ago After weeks of unbroken sunshine it was a little strange to wake up on Thursday morning to see the village shrouded in sea mist. The mist soon cleared and we had a very humid day.The village's latest Taverna opened this Month, it on the bay road and for those that remember it, its in the building...
- August began with some wonderful weather, warm... 1 month ago August began with some wonderful weather, warm days with a cooling breeze and the evening and night temperatures have been comfortable. Pissouri bay looked a picture in the early morning.On the weekend we popped down to The Two Friends taverna with Alan and Jill. The food, views, wine and company...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on A new life planned in Cyprus
14:12 PM March 05, 2014
A Very entertaining Blog which I really enjoyed visiting.I look forward to revisiting in the near future, Regards, Danny
08:36 AM August 14, 2014
Hi, I hope you don't mind me contacting you, but I read your blog and found it very interesting. I am considering buying a property in Cyprus, 5 years ahead of retirement and came here for a month to do a reccie. I find myself overwhelmed by the choice of locations, variety of properties and pricing points. You seem very happy in Pissouri and there seems to be a vibrant ex-pat community where you are. Can I ask why you picked Pissouri and what are the main pro's and con's of living there? Again, hope you don't mind me asking you and no problem if you feel unable to respond to requests of this kind. Regards, Sheila Creak