A new life planned in Cyprus
Latest Blog Posts »
- International Woman's day and Seven shades of Grey 1 week ago Friday night saw us attending the first quiz night of the year at the Hillview restaurant. Our team, "Seven shades of Grey" made an impressive start but faded in the latter stages. A lovely meal, a couple of drinks and some good laughs with friends made for a lovely evening out.To celebrate...
- Sunday lunch in Nata and a Little Girl Stands 3 weeks ago On a bright and breezy day we made our way up to the village of Nata and had a lovely, traditional Sunday lunch at the "Periklis tavern". We were joined by eight of our friends as we celebrated Arthur's birthday.Meanwhile, back in the UK, our Goddaughter, Cari, learns how to stand up and crawl.
- Green Monday and Another Birthday 3 weeks ago The residents of our small village met up at Panarama, a spot on top of Cape Aspro, to mark "Green Monday" which is the begining of Lent.It was great to see the Cypriot and ex pat community mixing together and sharing food, drink and some dancing.There were a number of kites flying in the sky as...
- A Beach walk and a trailer 1 month ago This weekend we took a walk down at Pissouri bay, it a different place in the Winter with hardly a soul on the beach and warm jackets needed. Sadly we noticed the damage to the walkways that was caused by the Winter storms.We also managed to finish the video trailer from our recent visit to...
- Leaving Krabi and heading home....Day 25 1 month ago This morning we said Goodbye to Krabi and took a flight back to Bangkok to Connect with our flight back to Cyprus.So that's it, the end of out tour in South East Asia, we have seen and done so much, the people we have met have in Vietnam and Thailand have restored our faith in the human spirit with...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on A new life planned in Cyprus
14:12 PM March 05, 2014
A Very entertaining Blog which I really enjoyed visiting.I look forward to revisiting in the near future, Regards, Danny
08:36 AM August 14, 2014
Hi, I hope you don't mind me contacting you, but I read your blog and found it very interesting. I am considering buying a property in Cyprus, 5 years ahead of retirement and came here for a month to do a reccie. I find myself overwhelmed by the choice of locations, variety of properties and pricing points. You seem very happy in Pissouri and there seems to be a vibrant ex-pat community where you are. Can I ask why you picked Pissouri and what are the main pro's and con's of living there? Again, hope you don't mind me asking you and no problem if you feel unable to respond to requests of this kind. Regards, Sheila Creak