A new life planned in Cyprus
Latest Blog Posts »
- Early Christmas Lunch and a Christmas workout 1 day ago Sheena and Bryan invited us to their house for an early Christmas lunch, along with several other friends we enjoyed a superb tradition meal and Rob was taught how to say the word Gala.Awaiting further Photos Mrs W ???????The Pissouri fitness group held their final training session of the year,...
- Pete's 65th Birthday and The Village Square' Christmas lights 1 week ago We were kindly invited by Pete and Gilly to Pete's 65 th birthday bash that was held at the Hillview restaurant here in Pissouri. The birthday cake was a representation of Pete's car, which has a unique paint job.This years Christmas decorations have been put up in the village square and this...
- PRA Christmas dinner and The Drains 2 weeks ago The PRA (Pissouri residents Association ) held their Christmas dinner at the Hillview restaurant. A lovely meal was followed by live music from the superb Dominic Holmes.We woke up this morning to find our local council workers had begun work on a new drainage system on the road outside our...
- A Year in Photo's and Fish and Chips 2 weeks ago A Year in Photographs.On Wednesday we made out way down to The Vineleaf restaurant in Pissouri bay where they are now serving traditional Fish and Chips.
- Christmas quiz and Pine Bay Lunch 3 weeks ago The first Christmas event took place on Friday evening with a dinner and quiz at The Hillview restaurant in Pissouri. A large turnout resulted in nineteen teams entering the quiz, our team, The KP nuts , finished in a respectable 3rd place. On Sunday we popped over to the Pine bay club to...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 2 reviews on A new life planned in Cyprus
14:12 PM March 05, 2014
A Very entertaining Blog which I really enjoyed visiting.I look forward to revisiting in the near future, Regards, Danny
08:36 AM August 14, 2014
Hi, I hope you don't mind me contacting you, but I read your blog and found it very interesting. I am considering buying a property in Cyprus, 5 years ahead of retirement and came here for a month to do a reccie. I find myself overwhelmed by the choice of locations, variety of properties and pricing points. You seem very happy in Pissouri and there seems to be a vibrant ex-pat community where you are. Can I ask why you picked Pissouri and what are the main pro's and con's of living there? Again, hope you don't mind me asking you and no problem if you feel unable to respond to requests of this kind. Regards, Sheila Creak