Expats In Belize Blogs Directory
This is the Expats in Belize Blogs listing page at ExpatsBlog.com. Whilst we do try to include as many Belize expat blogs as possible, should you know of a blog that deserves a listing please add here.
Adventures in moving and ministry
About 6 years ago, I made a big switch. I went from bond trader on Wall Street to living on a small island in Belize. Here's my daily blog about life on Ambergris Caye...the good and the bad.
In March 2012, we made the decision to get out of our comfort zone of being retired in the States, embark on an adventure, and move to Belize.
My husband and I left the cold winters of northern Canada almost three years ago. We are happily settled in the warm and welcoming country of Belize.
I moved to Belize on May 1, 2011 (originally from Bucks County, Pennsylvania) and I'm currently waiting for immigration to approve my permanent residency application.
Beyond the Diploma highlights the adventures of Swim & Staci Ann, two 20-somethings who packed up their lives in Seattle and moved to Placencia, Belize for two months.
A unique and informative expat blog about a single mother and her children living in Belize.
I have recently moved from the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area to Dangriga, Belize. Operating on a shoestring budget, I chronicle my experiences through stories, verses and pictures!
Building a concrete home from design, selecting a building contractor, choosing materials and making a new life.
3094 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- luckilylenny - Random Thoughts (28 November)
- Adventures of a London Kiwi (24 November)
- Simply Sierra (19 November)
- Hello and Hallo (18 November)
- Once Upon A Time (17 November)
- The Plaid Shirt Diaries | Dispatches from an American living in Geneva (13 November)
- TropicalTreasureHunter (11 November)
- Traveling Seouls (08 November)
- Buffalo Schnitzel (04 November)
- The Portugal Travel Blog - Portugalist (28 October)