Expats In Serbia Blogs Directory
This is the Expats in Serbia Blogs listing page at ExpatsBlog.com. Whilst we do try to include as many Serbia expat blogs as possible, should you know of a blog that deserves a listing please add here.
Blue Collar expat writes the other Jones Diary. With cross-cultural hubby and little Millie in tow, our adventures from the U.S to Serbia are fare game.
The Adaptable American - an expat mommy surviving and thriving in Belgrade, Serbia
Documenting my Serbian Experiences from Los Angeles to Belgrade (by Alpha Juliet)
I'm a Canadian expat that moved to Serbia. This is my blog about everything positive and negative I see/hear/witness in Serbia.
Read, Write, Run, Roam (by real housewife of belgrade)
I'm an American woman who's lived and worked in Serbia for over 35 years. I've come to love the people with all their idiosyncrasies, and created this blog to help break some of the negative press about Serbs. Photo blog
My husband and I are living in Belgrade for two years through his work.
food and life in the foreign service
2382 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- Globetrotter Postcards (17 April)
- An Array Of Thoughts (16 April)
- Thimblerig's Ark (14 April)
- A Mississippi Expat in Scotland (10 April)
- Brunch in Barcelona (10 April)
- Umea Adventures (09 April)
- BIKE GANG! - Gone Surfing (09 April)
- Little by Little (09 April)
- A Swedish Expat living in New Zealand (07 April)
- Not Your Average American (07 April)