Expats In Slovakia Blogs Directory
This is the Expats in Slovakia Blogs listing page at ExpatsBlog.com. Whilst we do try to include as many Slovakia expat blogs as possible, should you know of a blog that deserves a listing please add here.
Sabina is a twenty-something year-old Romanian currently living in Bratislava, Slovakia.
In May 2008 we have bought a smallholding in Slovakia without ever having seen it and we have moved to our farm in September 2008.
A Civil Conversation... adventures in Europe!
I'm a 23-year-old journalist trying to be an English language instructor in Bratislava, Slovakia. Originally from the Columbus, Ohio, area, I graduated from the University of Kentucky (Go Cats!) almost two years ago.
Our adventure in deepest Central Slovakia. Leaving the shores of the United Kingdom to come back to my wife's homeland to experience The Real Good Life, or so we hope...
My musings on travel and adventure for my new life as an ESL teacher in Central Europe
My 33 things to do before I turn 33 (by Hon)
2134 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- The adventures of an Australian girl in France (10 December)
- If you like it love it (10 December)
- MarocMama (08 December)
- Amsterdam Blog (08 December)
- Help! I live with my Italian mother in law! (07 December)
- Drinking Coffee Elsewhere: Mongolia (07 December)
- My New Life in Asia (07 December)
- An Englishman in the Balkans (06 December)
- POMS AWAY! (05 December)
- Mama Mgeni (05 December)