Expats In Slovakia Blogs Directory
This is the Expats in Slovakia Blogs listing page at ExpatsBlog.com. Whilst we do try to include as many Slovakia expat blogs as possible, should you know of a blog that deserves a listing please add here.
My musings on travel and adventure for my new life as an ESL teacher in Central Europe
Sabina is a twenty-something year-old Romanian currently living in Bratislava, Slovakia.
In May 2008 we have bought a smallholding in Slovakia without ever having seen it and we have moved to our farm in September 2008.
one Englishman, in Slovakia... uncensored Whimsical blog charting all aspects of life in Slovakia from traja králi to Mikuláš Day, from Bryndza to Čai and from Bratislava to Košice
A Civil Conversation... adventures in Europe!
I'm a 23-year-old journalist trying to be an English language instructor in Bratislava, Slovakia. Originally from the Columbus, Ohio, area, I graduated from the University of Kentucky (Go Cats!) almost two years ago.
Our adventure in deepest Central Slovakia. Leaving the shores of the United Kingdom to come back to my wife's homeland to experience The Real Good Life, or so we hope...
My 33 things to do before I turn 33 (by Hon)
2382 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- Globetrotter Postcards (17 April)
- An Array Of Thoughts (16 April)
- Thimblerig's Ark (14 April)
- A Mississippi Expat in Scotland (10 April)
- Brunch in Barcelona (10 April)
- Umea Adventures (09 April)
- BIKE GANG! - Gone Surfing (09 April)
- Little by Little (09 April)
- A Swedish Expat living in New Zealand (07 April)
- Not Your Average American (07 April)