Expats In El Salvador Blogs Directory
This is the Expats in El Salvador Blogs listing page at ExpatsBlog.com. Whilst we do try to include as many El Salvador expat blogs as possible, should you know of a blog that deserves a listing please add here.
A view of life in El Salvador told from the angle of the wife of a deportee, forced to up root and start over in a 3rd world country.
A few months ago my husband and I made the choice to move from the San Francisco Bay Area of the United States of America, to San Salvador, the capital of El Salvador.
This blog is about living in El Salvador, from the inside. While here, I have not been living in a gated community nor traversing the realm of well to do and upper class social circles.
A Canadian expat living in El Salvador.
My blog is about my retireing and relocating to El Salvador with my wife Elizabeth. The blog is about the wonderful people and the country of El Salvador.
An expat living in El Salvador
Tetelque is that weird feeling between your tongue and your teeth when you eat unripe fruit or spinach. My name is Christina and I live in El Salvador
3055 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- Travels and Tomes: One Expat's Amblings and Ramblings (22 August)
- Words 'n' Needles (Jeddah Mom) (17 August)
- Cowbells and Chocolate (12 August)
- Girl Gone Gallic (12 August)
- La Brutta Figura (10 August)
- Upraised Living (09 August)
- Tony Eastmead (27 July)
- A New Yorker in Nairobi (25 July)
- Singlish Living (25 July)
- TRAVELING SLIPPERS (23 July)