Expats In Mali Blogs Directory
This is the Expats in Mali Blogs listing page at ExpatsBlog.com. Whilst we do try to include as many Mali expat blogs as possible, should you know of a blog that deserves a listing please add here.
Adventures in Globetrotting: Finding the joy and humor while facing the challenges of teaching and living in Mali, West Africa.
Muhamad Maznillah, a Malaysia expat now living in Bamako, Mali
I grew up in Berlin & moved to NYC when I was 19. In January 2005 I traveled to Mali. I met Malé in Timbuktu. In 2007 I moved to Bamako to live with him and his 4 kids. Here I am at the Festival au Desert 2011 by Timbuktu.
Bruce Whitehouse is an anthropologist and lived in Bamako, Mali from August 2011 through June 2012. He has since repatriated to the USA
2500 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- Let the journey begin (09 July)
- A Beautiful View (09 July)
- Kathy's Adventures in Singapore (09 July)
- Journal of a City Girl (07 July)
- Debt Free in Dubai (05 July)
- Happy Go KL (05 July)
- Garlands in Paris (04 July)
- Kaffee und Kuchen (02 July)
- Marie in Stitches (02 July)
- Mita's Views (01 July)