Expats In Laos Blogs Directory
This is the Expats in Laos Blogs listing page at ExpatsBlog.com. Whilst we do try to include as many Laos expat blogs as possible, should you know of a blog that deserves a listing please add here.
Leslie Engle is currently an expat living in Luang Prabang, Laos
I was an Australian volunteer who spent a year living in Vientiane, Laos. I have since left Laos but continue to monitor news about the country and occasionally write about my experiences there.
I'm from Sydney, Australia and have lived here all my life apart from a recent one year in Laos and a year on the NSW Central Coast. Discontinued but great info!
Website run by Santy (from Laso) and Harm, an expat from Holland.
See Think Explore is a multimedia blog of expat life in Southeast Asia. I post most often about Laos, but also cover travel in other countries in the region. Photography is posted daily, in addition to regular video and written posts.
2727 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- Milk, crafts and honesty (25 January)
- Halal Mama (23 January)
- Longhorns and Camels (21 January)
- Conversations with Hank (21 January)
- Blog from a Vietnamese Balcony (21 January)
- Me Gustan Tus Zapatos... (16 January)
- The Catalan Way (15 January)
- Tiffany Victoria Horan (15 January)
- twitterings @ paulsr.net (14 January)
- Questa Dolce Vita (13 January)