Expats In Jordan Blogs Directory
This is the Expats in Jordan Blogs listing page at ExpatsBlog.com. Whilst we do try to include as many Jordan expat blogs as possible, should you know of a blog that deserves a listing please add here.
Life in Amman, Jordan.
just another kid trying to navigate the Middle East. Wellesley grad, Arabic learner, researcher
I am from Baton Rouge, LA and I moved to Amman, Jordan, with my three kids about 2 years ago. It is a very interesting life to be an American in a Middle Eastern country!
Kidslive is a daily blog dealing with being a mommy and all the challenges and wonderful experiences that comes with it.
My name's Mark and I'm an American student exploring the world. Stay tuned to this blog for stories and photos from my work, travel and study in the Middle East.
We're the Scott family. We're from Pasadena, California and we just moved to Aqaba, Jordan.
A freelance writer travels the world with her diplomat husband and four kids. Currently in Amman, Jordan.
Only in the Middle East
(by Chelsea Scudder)
Practicing Vicariously is a blog which explores religion as a lived experience from the perspective of travel, interviews, and photo journals. Now based in Amman, Chelsea is excited to continue her writing as an ex-pat!
2912 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- Kimchi and Cornbread (08 October)
- Piccolo Explorer (06 October)
- Los Gringos Locos (05 October)
- The Gopreneur - Create. Construct. Cultivate (04 October)
- Bethany's Peruvian Pilgrimage (04 October)
- One Thousand Joys (01 October)
- Tia in Korea (29 September)
- Miss Expatin (28 September)
- Adventures With Mr. C (28 September)
- Lo Que Hay: It's a whole 'nuther country (27 September)