Expats In Kyrgyzstan Blogs Directory
This is the Expats in Kyrgyzstan Blogs listing page at ExpatsBlog.com. Whilst we do try to include as many Kyrgyzstan expat blogs as possible, should you know of a blog that deserves a listing please add here.
The misadventures of a Tefl teacher in the Switzerland of Central Asia
Blog about spending eight months in Bishkek in Kyrgyzstan teaching English and learning Russian. Discontinued
Dennis lived in Kyrgyzstan until Sept 2011 whilst studying eagle hunting on a Full bright Fellowship. Blog hasn't been updated since he left.
A blog about a French woman, living and working in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.
A look at a life of travel, and the people and places that make this world great.
Based now in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan in the heart of Central Asia.
2382 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- Globetrotter Postcards (17 April)
- An Array Of Thoughts (16 April)
- Thimblerig's Ark (14 April)
- A Mississippi Expat in Scotland (10 April)
- Brunch in Barcelona (10 April)
- Umea Adventures (09 April)
- BIKE GANG! - Gone Surfing (09 April)
- Little by Little (09 April)
- A Swedish Expat living in New Zealand (07 April)
- Not Your Average American (07 April)