Expats In Kyrgyzstan Blogs Directory
This is the Expats in Kyrgyzstan Blogs listing page at ExpatsBlog.com. Whilst we do try to include as many Kyrgyzstan expat blogs as possible, should you know of a blog that deserves a listing please add here.
The misadventures of a Tefl teacher in the Switzerland of Central Asia
Blog about spending eight months in Bishkek in Kyrgyzstan teaching English and learning Russian. Discontinued
Dennis lived in Kyrgyzstan until Sept 2011 whilst studying eagle hunting on a Full bright Fellowship. Blog hasn't been updated since he left.
A blog about a French woman, living and working in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.
A look at a life of travel, and the people and places that make this world great.
Based now in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan in the heart of Central Asia.
The chronicles of a couple of folks settling down around the world, currently in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.
2969 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- MissECalwell (04 February)
- Petite Adventures (03 February)
- Not Home Syndrome (31 January)
- Vanessa Jencks (31 January)
- Confidential Mommy Talks (31 January)
- Beyond The Mango Juice (29 January)
- Understanding Intent (28 January)
- Call me Katie (22 January)
- Symi Dream (21 January)
- Me 'N' You in Portugal (13 January)