Expats In Tanzania Blogs Directory
This is the Expats in Tanzania Blogs listing page at ExpatsBlog.com. Whilst we do try to include as many Tanzania expat blogs as possible, should you know of a blog that deserves a listing please add here.
Born and grew up in Trinidad, now a Canadian and almost became a Montserratian. Moved to Zanzibar in July 2011. I am now based in Dar es Salaam on mainland Tanzania.
A former NYC high school teacher, Lisa is an American who is married to a Dane, had two kids in Kenya, and now lives in Tanzania.
The diary of wife, mother and failed domestic goddess in Africa
Katie and Josh went to Tanzania. This is what happened.
The experiences and perspectives of a Mzungu living on the lower slopes of Africa's highest peak.
Attorney-at-mom, geography nerd, gym rat, and expat in Dar es Salaam. I like surfing and punk rock. I don't like to be in one place for too long. These are my adventures.
2131 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- MarocMama (08 December)
- Amsterdam Blog (08 December)
- Help! I live with my Italian mother in law! (07 December)
- Drinking Coffee Elsewhere: Mongolia (07 December)
- My New Life in Asia (07 December)
- An Englishman in the Balkans (06 December)
- POMS AWAY! (05 December)
- Mama Mgeni (05 December)
- Caribbean Girl in Cairo (05 December)
- My little notebook (04 December)