Expats In Tanzania Blogs Directory
This is the Expats in Tanzania Blogs listing page at ExpatsBlog.com. Whilst we do try to include as many Tanzania expat blogs as possible, should you know of a blog that deserves a listing please add here.
Born and grew up in Trinidad, now a Canadian and almost became a Montserratian. Moved to Zanzibar in July 2011. I am now based in Dar es Salaam on mainland Tanzania.
A former NYC high school teacher, Lisa is an American who is married to a Dane, had two kids in Kenya, and now lives in Tanzania.
The diary of wife, mother and failed domestic goddess in Africa
Katie and Josh went to Tanzania. This is what happened.
Thoughts, musings, and the occasional rant from an American couple in Tanzania.
Our adventures together have never been traditional, and we don't imagine they will ever be. We feel it is our responsibility to use our skills and education to assist, accommodate, and help others.
The experiences and perspectives of a Mzungu living on the lower slopes of Africa's highest peak.
Attorney-at-mom, geography nerd, gym rat, and expat in Dar es Salaam. I like surfing and punk rock. I don't like to be in one place for too long. These are my adventures.
613: Thoughts is a chronicle of my thoughts. Currently, I live in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania where I am learning Swahili and teaching high school English at Haven of Peace Academy.
Looking out for the hidden gems of Tanzanie.
Company internship at FINCA Tanzania 2015 - a microfinance institution
3094 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- luckilylenny - Random Thoughts (28 November)
- Adventures of a London Kiwi (24 November)
- Simply Sierra (19 November)
- Hello and Hallo (18 November)
- Once Upon A Time (17 November)
- The Plaid Shirt Diaries | Dispatches from an American living in Geneva (13 November)
- TropicalTreasureHunter (11 November)
- Traveling Seouls (08 November)
- Buffalo Schnitzel (04 November)
- The Portugal Travel Blog - Portugalist (28 October)