Expats In Tanzania Blogs Directory
This is the Expats in Tanzania Blogs listing page at ExpatsBlog.com. Whilst we do try to include as many Tanzania expat blogs as possible, should you know of a blog that deserves a listing please add here.
Born and grew up in Trinidad, now a Canadian and almost became a Montserratian. Moved to Zanzibar in July 2011. I am now based in Dar es Salaam on mainland Tanzania.
A former NYC high school teacher, Lisa is an American who is married to a Dane, had two kids in Kenya, and now lives in Tanzania.
The diary of wife, mother and failed domestic goddess in Africa
Katie and Josh went to Tanzania. This is what happened.
The experiences and perspectives of a Mzungu living on the lower slopes of Africa's highest peak.
Attorney-at-mom, geography nerd, gym rat, and expat in Dar es Salaam. I like surfing and punk rock. I don't like to be in one place for too long. These are my adventures.
Thoughts, musings, and the occasional rant from an American couple in Tanzania.
613: Thoughts is a chronicle of my thoughts. Currently, I live in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania where I am learning Swahili and teaching high school English at Haven of Peace Academy.
Looking out for the hidden gems of Tanzanie.
2378 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- A Mississippi Expat in Scotland (10 April)
- Brunch in Barcelona (10 April)
- Umea Adventures (09 April)
- BIKE GANG! - Gone Surfing (09 April)
- Little by Little (09 April)
- A Swedish Expat living in New Zealand (07 April)
- Not Your Average American (07 April)
- The Travel Manuel (07 April)
- Swanson Family Travels (07 April)
- Calabrisella Mia (06 April)