Expats In Iceland Blogs Directory
This is the Expats in Iceland Blogs listing page at ExpatsBlog.com. Whilst we do try to include as many Iceland expat blogs as possible, should you know of a blog that deserves a listing please add here.
Muse, Parent, Write, Explore: These writings from Reykjavik are brought to you by Erica J Green, a writer and editor living in Iceland.
An award winning, internationally renowned blog about life in Iceland.
An American traveler, adventurer, photographer, and au pair in Iceland.
Hi I'm Kaelene, a 24 year old from Oregon starting a new life in Iceland! Unlocking KiKi is where I share my experiences adjusting to life as an expat and all the highs and lows that come along with it.
Yessica occasionally blogs about being an expat in Iceland. But only when she's not watching YouTube clips of sleepy kittens or Rick Astley videos.
Kitty moved from London to Reykjavik and blogs about it
Iceland Chronicles, a blog about life, culture, travel, and volcanoes in Iceland.
My name is Aimee. I'm originally from the Seattle, Washington area but am currently living in Höfn, Iceland.
I moved from Brooklyn, New York to Reykjavík, Iceland to start studying Icelandic as a Second Language at the University of Iceland.
Hi, this is the blog of Chris and Ethna Parker. We are using this space to keep our friends, family and interested passers-by up to date with our 'great adventure' in Iceland.
Brit Abroad. Archaeologist. Tea drinker. Chocolate addict. Veggie. Rugby fan. Book Worm. Traveller. Animal-lover. PhD student. Lost in Iceland.
3094 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- luckilylenny - Random Thoughts (28 November)
- Adventures of a London Kiwi (24 November)
- Simply Sierra (19 November)
- Hello and Hallo (18 November)
- Once Upon A Time (17 November)
- The Plaid Shirt Diaries | Dispatches from an American living in Geneva (13 November)
- TropicalTreasureHunter (11 November)
- Traveling Seouls (08 November)
- Buffalo Schnitzel (04 November)
- The Portugal Travel Blog - Portugalist (28 October)