Expats In Bosnia And Herzegovina Blogs Directory
This is the Expats in Bosnia And Herzegovina Blogs listing page at ExpatsBlog.com. Whilst we do try to include as many Bosnia And Herzegovina expat blogs as possible, should you know of a blog that deserves a listing please add here.
The Blog of David Bailey MBE "An Englishman in the Balkans" who arrived in 1998 and ended up staying, in Bosnia and Herzegovina. From culture and traditions to tourism and events, discover the lifestyle of the peoples of South East Europe.
Mount Rewild is about our multicultural and bohemian lifestyle running a restaurant / guesthouse. Our Finnish-Bosnian family lives on a mountain, in a rural village, close to Sarajevo with kids, donkeys, goats, dogs - the lot.
3101 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- by Shahira - Motherhood. Faith. Dentistry (17 January)
- Wilbur, Where R U? (05 January)
- Mrs. Sharma - Indian stories (02 January)
- Pardesi Trotter (28 December)
- My Life in Yanbu! (25 December)
- From Coast A Costa (15 December)
- Everywhere Bucket List (13 December)
- Abroad in the USA (08 December)
- luckilylenny - Random Thoughts (28 November)
- Adventures of a London Kiwi (24 November)