Expats In Bosnia And Herzegovina Blogs Directory
This is the Expats in Bosnia And Herzegovina Blogs listing page at ExpatsBlog.com. Whilst we do try to include as many Bosnia And Herzegovina expat blogs as possible, should you know of a blog that deserves a listing please add here.
The Blog of David Bailey MBE "An Englishman in the Balkans" who arrived in 1998 and ended up staying, in Bosnia and Herzegovina. From culture and traditions to tourism and events, discover the lifestyle of the peoples of South East Europe.
Mount Rewild is about our multicultural and bohemian lifestyle running a restaurant / guesthouse. Our Finnish-Bosnian family lives on a mountain, in a rural village, close to Sarajevo with kids, donkeys, goats, dogs - the lot.
3154 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- Lost in Silver Fern (04 July)
- Cheers Blondie (27 June)
- Our Swiss experience (24 June)
- rustikatie - my escape to France (15 June)
- Gracefully Expat (13 June)
- Guadeloupe Travel Blog (10 June)
- Todd Talk in Ecuador (10 June)
- A Broader Tale (09 June)
- THE GREENER SPOT (01 June)
- local-kiwi-alien (31 May)