Expats In Hungary Blogs Directory
This is the Expats in Hungary Blogs listing page at ExpatsBlog.com. Whilst we do try to include as many Hungary expat blogs as possible, should you know of a blog that deserves a listing please add here.
I'm an American teaching English in Budapest, Hungary. My life is quite an adventure, and I share it in all its humorous glory on this site.
Life in Budapest as Adri knows it
After 12 years in Hungary, Adri knows how to live and love this crazy country, where hello means goodbye, cowboys wear skirts, and ketchup is for pizza. Fun ideas for life in Budapest.
My husband and I are US expats living in Bratislava and exploring what's next as we end our corporate America life. I blog about life in Slovakia, things to do and see in and near Bratislava, and where to go from here.
Goodbye, America. Hello, Hungary.
A stay at home mum moves from Scotland to Hungary.
A move to Hungary for a better life style working half the hours.
Experiences of life in Hungary.
A daily photograph of life in Budapest
Living in Hungary with four children, Plum our crazy dog & Simba our lionhead. Renovated a small adobe house to use as a schoolroom and are now renovating the main house.
chronicling the travel adventures of a Korean-American family
3101 Expat Blogs By Destination
Submit your blog for inclusion!
Recently Added Blogs
Blog posts just in!
- by Shahira - Motherhood. Faith. Dentistry (17 January)
- Wilbur, Where R U? (05 January)
- Mrs. Sharma - Indian stories (02 January)
- Pardesi Trotter (28 December)
- My Life in Yanbu! (25 December)
- From Coast A Costa (15 December)
- Everywhere Bucket List (13 December)
- Abroad in the USA (08 December)
- luckilylenny - Random Thoughts (28 November)
- Adventures of a London Kiwi (24 November)