Owee58 - Life and Travel in Vietnam
Latest Blog Posts »
- Driving the Mekong 1 week ago I just returned from a trip to U Minh Thuong national park in the southern Mekong region. This was a tour unlike most others I do. This was one to be of discovery….. It all started with my friend and partner Nghia suggesting we return to the park after having a limited success with some...
- Different travelers in Indochina. 1 month ago Indochina is an exciting place to visit and it attracts many different kinds of travelers. From what I have observed working in tourism in Vietnam, nowadays the mix is pretty equal between back packers, flash packers, general and upscale tourists. I sometimes wonder which group gets it right when...
- Tet + Business = Pain and suffering 3 months ago It is now more than 10 days after TET. A person would think that life would be back to normal, but I am afraid that the lingering effect to TET will remain for some time. It was Thursday and people were supposedly back to work…… not so!! There are so many problems with the RipTide...
- TET Vietnam New Year 3 months ago Tonight is New Years Eve. The Vietnamese know it as TET and it can be a horrendous time for a traveler to be here and even worse for the foreigner who lives here. The Vietnamese take this holiday very seriously and for 10 days, almost the entire country will come to a standstill. For the [...]
- For the first time in 3 years 4 months ago For the first time in 3 years, Mai and I have a chance for a little time together. The last of the customers has checked out and Mai woke up this morning singing like it was the best day ever. I was giddy with delight to see the love of my life chirping like a [...]
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Viet Nam!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Owee58 - Life and Travel in Vietnam has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!