Owee58 - Life and Travel in Vietnam
Latest Blog Posts »
- Con Dao Island and Con Son Town 2 weeks ago Con Dao Island I finally had the opportunity to visit Con Dao Island. It is one of the few places in Vietnam that I have not yet explored and was happy for the opportunity. Every Year the owner of V’Explore… The post Con Dao Island and Con Son Town appeared first on owee58.com.
- Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) 4 months ago Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) Ho Chi Minh City or Saigon as many still refer to it is a large metropolis of approximately 10 million people. Originally Saigon was a name derived from a Khmer translation and adopted by the… The post Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) appeared first on owee58.com.
- A Mekong Homestay in a Khmer region of the Mekong Delta 9 months ago A New Mekong Homestay The Mekong Delta is a popular destination when visiting Vietnam and staying in a Mekong Homestay is an excellent way to spend a night or two to explore the culture and beauty. I have just returned… The post A Mekong Homestay in a Khmer region of the Mekong Delta appeared...
- Interesting Vietnam War Video Footage 11 months ago I am in the highlands on a regular basis. Over the years I have hosted a number of Americans that have had a return to where they served or wounded as part of their bucket list. It has always been… The post Interesting Vietnam War Video Footage appeared first on owee58.com.
- Owee Adventures and Donald G Carr update 11 months ago For friends and family I think it may be time to update what has been going on and as to the fate of Donald G Carr….. the matter is now settled and I will explain. Firstly: Since I became busy… The post Owee Adventures and Donald G Carr update appeared first on owee58.com.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Viet Nam Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Viet Nam!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Owee58 - Life and Travel in Vietnam has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!