Owee58 - Life and Travel in Vietnam
Latest Blog Posts »
- Visa on arrival 3 weeks ago Visa on arrival is an easy and cost effective way to enter Vietnam. The process is simple and usually clearing customs is quick with little delay. A person also has the option in obtaining a visa from the Vietnam embassy… The post Visa on arrival appeared first on owee58.com.
- Capital Punishment in Vietnam 1 year ago Capital punishment is a very controversial subject depending where you are in the word. In most western cultures, capital punishment has been deemed non humane and life imprisonment with chance of rehabilitation the preference. I always had my doubts about… The post Capital Punishment in Vietnam...
- Con Dao Island and Con Son Town 1 year ago Con Dao Island I finally had the opportunity to visit Con Dao Island. It is one of the few places in Vietnam that I have not yet explored and was happy for the opportunity. Every Year the owner of V’Explore… The post Con Dao Island and Con Son Town appeared first on owee58.com.
- Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) 1 year ago Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) Ho Chi Minh City or Saigon as many still refer to it is a large metropolis of approximately 10 million people. Originally Saigon was a name derived from a Khmer translation and adopted by the… The post Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) appeared first on owee58.com.
- A Mekong Homestay in a Khmer region of the Mekong Delta 1 year ago A New Mekong Homestay The Mekong Delta is a popular destination when visiting Vietnam and staying in a Mekong Homestay is an excellent way to spend a night or two to explore the culture and beauty. I have just returned… The post A Mekong Homestay in a Khmer region of the Mekong Delta appeared...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Viet Nam Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Viet Nam!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Owee58 - Life and Travel in Vietnam has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!