Owee58 - Life and Travel in Vietnam
Latest Blog Posts »
- Capital Punishment in Vietnam 11 months ago Capital punishment is a very controversial subject depending where you are in the word. In most western cultures, capital punishment has been deemed non humane and life imprisonment with chance of rehabilitation the preference. I always had my doubts about… The post Capital Punishment in Vietnam...
- Con Dao Island and Con Son Town 1 year ago Con Dao Island I finally had the opportunity to visit Con Dao Island. It is one of the few places in Vietnam that I have not yet explored and was happy for the opportunity. Every Year the owner of V’Explore… The post Con Dao Island and Con Son Town appeared first on owee58.com.
- Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) 1 year ago Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) Ho Chi Minh City or Saigon as many still refer to it is a large metropolis of approximately 10 million people. Originally Saigon was a name derived from a Khmer translation and adopted by the… The post Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) appeared first on owee58.com.
- A Mekong Homestay in a Khmer region of the Mekong Delta 1 year ago A New Mekong Homestay The Mekong Delta is a popular destination when visiting Vietnam and staying in a Mekong Homestay is an excellent way to spend a night or two to explore the culture and beauty. I have just returned… The post A Mekong Homestay in a Khmer region of the Mekong Delta appeared...
- Interesting Vietnam War Video Footage 1 year ago I am in the highlands on a regular basis. Over the years I have hosted a number of Americans that have had a return to where they served or wounded as part of their bucket list. It has always been… The post Interesting Vietnam War Video Footage appeared first on owee58.com.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Viet Nam Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Viet Nam!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Owee58 - Life and Travel in Vietnam has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!