Owee58 - Life and Travel in Vietnam
Latest Blog Posts »
- Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) 1 month ago Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) Ho Chi Minh City or Saigon as many still refer to it is a large metropolis of approximately 10 million people. Originally Saigon was a name derived from a Khmer translation and adopted by the… The post Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) appeared first on owee58.com.
- A Mekong Homestay in a Khmer region of the Mekong Delta 6 months ago A New Mekong Homestay The Mekong Delta is a popular destination when visiting Vietnam and staying in a Mekong Homestay is an excellent way to spend a night or two to explore the culture and beauty. I have just returned… The post A Mekong Homestay in a Khmer region of the Mekong Delta appeared...
- Interesting Vietnam War Video Footage 9 months ago I am in the highlands on a regular basis. Over the years I have hosted a number of Americans that have had a return to where they served or wounded as part of their bucket list. It has always been… The post Interesting Vietnam War Video Footage appeared first on owee58.com.
- Owee Adventures and Donald G Carr update 10 months ago For friends and family I think it may be time to update what has been going on and as to the fate of Donald G Carr….. the matter is now settled and I will explain. Firstly: Since I became busy… The post Owee Adventures and Donald G Carr update appeared first on owee58.com.
- Donald G Carr listed as Missing in Action 11 months ago I had never heard of Donald G Carr and had no idea at how profoundly he would affect my life. This blog has been a year and a half in the making and perhaps one of the most difficult. Even… The post Donald G Carr listed as Missing in Action appeared first on owee58.com.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Viet Nam Bronze Award!
This blog won the Bronze Award for best expat blog in Viet Nam!Copy and paste code to display the Bronze Award Badge:
Website Reviews » Owee58 - Life and Travel in Vietnam has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!