Emma's Expat Adventures
Latest Blog Posts »
- Big Bad Wolf 1 week ago .....otherwise titled "I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house down" - or knock it down with a wrecking ball and throw up some cubist monstrosity.
- Wine of the Month - April 2013 1 month ago Feeling rather sheepish as I write today - been very neglectful of the blog these past few weeks, life had simply got in the way!
- Why? 3 months ago Why, why, why????
- The House on the Hill 4 months ago On a hillside promontory, overlooking the Baldeneysee on the southern outskirts of Essen stands a house on a hill.
- Wine of the Month - February 2013 4 months ago Herr Expat knows I enjoy my wine and so my usual Valentine's treat is a nice bottle - and he didn't disappoint this year.February's recommendation comes from South Africa, from the Stellenbosch region, well known for its sumptuous reds.
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » Emma's Expat Adventures has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!