DIARY OF A MOVE
Latest Blog Posts »
- The language of foreignness 3 weeks ago Last week I read an
- Heart and home 3 months ago Sometimes we recognise home by contrast. We know when we are not home; we miss it. We also recognise the particular ways in which home has shaped us when we are away from home. As usual, it is the little things that give it away.
- The space between 3 months ago I have wanted to write this post for a while. A comment on a
- What if 4 months ago My seasonal foreignness was not so bad this year. Maybe because I was too busy vacationing to deal with existential issues. Maybe because when you are expecting something, it is almost never as bad as you expect it to be. It wasn’t. The irony is that when things go well on the...
- Seasonal foreignness 5 months ago Every year , around the start of summer vacation, I hear the same familiar complaint from my children: “Why do we always have to go to Greece for vacation? Why can’t we go somewhere else for a change?” Every year, my answer is the same (including the part where I tell them...
ExpatsBlog.com Featured Expat Blog Badge:
Website Reviews » DIARY OF A MOVE has no reviews just yet
Unfortunately, no-one has been kind enough to leave a quick positive comment on this expat blog. Be the first!