Latest Blog Posts »
- Diving Qiandao Lake to see the Lion City 2 days ago Last weekend we set off with Big Blue dive shop to go and see the ancient underwater city of Qiandao Lake. The lake is located a good 5 hour drive outside of Shanghai and we left late Friday afternoon for what was supposed to be a more
- Beijing Bicycling 1 week ago Beijing is so different from Shanghai – it’s always refreshing to go for a visit. The Hutong life is so unique, the sights are ginormous, the food is great and the people’s different dialect is charming. I went to meet up with my college friend and we went to the Great Wall more
- music monday * Nova Heart 2 weeks ago Let’s talk a bit about Chinese music today, alright? I don’t know so much about the Chinese scene but every so often I come across artists I really enjoy. That happened yesterday with Nova Heart. Rooted somewhere between Indie and Electro with a bit of a psychedelic twang...
- Shanghai * Andy Warhol - 15 Minutes Eternal Highlights 3 weeks ago May 1st is also a holiday in China – how could it not be. Labor Day, of course something very important in a communist country. We used the beautiful spring day to enjoy some culture. Currently The Power Station of Art is hosting the largest traveling Andy Warhol more
- travel * Berlin. 3 weeks ago Berlin is amazing. Every single time I go I have a different experience. Every time I go, it’s a different season, I see friends, I find new shops, I see new bars and I have a great time. My most recent trip was no different – we had a girls’ weekend and more
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in China!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Riot Riot
03:32 AM November 18, 2012
this blog captures well the life in and around china and gives some good recommendations on the side!
03:50 AM November 25, 2012
makes you wanna come to Shanghai and experience this impressive city!! great blog!!!!!
00:54 AM November 27, 2012
love it! just the right mix of everything. definitely a blog that every so called "expat" of our generation (who is not really feeling like one) can relate to... continue to share!