Latest Blog Posts »
- Cycling from Yilan to Kenting, Taiwan 1 week ago For the Chinese New Year holiday I set off to cycle from Yilan on Taiwan’s east coast all the way down to Kenting, the very southernmost point of Taiwan. I did this with my good friend Jeff, who is a much stronger cyclist than I am and – as opposed to myself – loves mountains. more »
- Visiting Bhaktapur, Boudhanath and Pashupatinath, Nepal 1 week ago Upon returning from the Himalayans there was one spare day left before we all had to go back to where we came from, also known as home. Or onwards travels. We hadn’t had the chance yet to visit the culturally most important gems. Fun fact (and if you know me you’ll know that I’m a more »
- Hike to Annapurna Basecamp, Nepal 1 week ago This trip now was a while ago, but I hadn’t gotten around to actually share our itinerary and hiking experience through the Himalayan mountains. We set off from Pokhara on the morning of September 24th (oh dear, I am far far behind on this one) and returned ten days later. Within those ten days...
- How 2013 was an amazing year. Pt. 2. 3 weeks ago Dears. It’s already halfway through 2014 (this is how I feel.. where did January go?!) and I hadn’t gotten around to share my 2nd half of 2013. It may or may not feel slightly obsolete now, but before jumping right back into the latest travel adventures, here’s to rounding up an amazing 2013....
- How 2013 was an Amazing Year! 4 months ago So, I just went through my Instagram to have a look at the past year. And man! It was fucking amazing! (excuse my language, but hell yeah!) (oops. I did it again!) January kicked off with an amazing visit to Borneo. We dove Sipadan, played with Orang-Utans and climbed Mount Kinabalu. How to better...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: China Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in China!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Riot Riot
03:32 AM November 18, 2012
this blog captures well the life in and around china and gives some good recommendations on the side!
03:50 AM November 25, 2012
makes you wanna come to Shanghai and experience this impressive city!! great blog!!!!!
00:54 AM November 27, 2012
love it! just the right mix of everything. definitely a blog that every so called "expat" of our generation (who is not really feeling like one) can relate to... continue to share!