Latest Blog Posts »
- Girls need Gear: Climbing a Mountain 1 week ago No matter how many trips I have been on, I will never be an efficient...
- How to plan a bike-touring trip? 3 weeks ago Over the last two years, I’ve been on a few big bike tours. Big, either...
- soi·gné 1 year ago ending the year in style. I am in Seoul for a few days before finally...
- Yojiya Cosmetics 1 year ago While in Kyoto two weeks ago, I paid a visit to Yojiya. Yojiya Beauty offers...
- Hello Fall - you brought me books? 1 year ago While being a bit stunned that summer came and went just like that, I couldn’t...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: China Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in China!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Riot Riot
03:32 AM November 18, 2012
this blog captures well the life in and around china and gives some good recommendations on the side!
03:50 AM November 25, 2012
makes you wanna come to Shanghai and experience this impressive city!! great blog!!!!!
00:54 AM November 27, 2012
love it! just the right mix of everything. definitely a blog that every so called "expat" of our generation (who is not really feeling like one) can relate to... continue to share!