Latest Blog Posts »
- soi·gné 1 year ago ending the year in style. I am in Seoul for a few days before finally...
- Yojiya Cosmetics 1 year ago While in Kyoto two weeks ago, I paid a visit to Yojiya. Yojiya Beauty offers...
- Hello Fall - you brought me books? 1 year ago While being a bit stunned that summer came and went just like that, I couldn’t...
- Leisurely Weekend Reads 1 year ago Here are things I came across this week that are inspiring, thoughtful, fun or educational....
- Insightful: The Laws of Simplicity by John Maeda 1 year ago I spent the last couple of days (6! to be exact) reading a book that...
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: China Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in China!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Riot Riot
03:32 AM November 18, 2012
this blog captures well the life in and around china and gives some good recommendations on the side!
03:50 AM November 25, 2012
makes you wanna come to Shanghai and experience this impressive city!! great blog!!!!!
00:54 AM November 27, 2012
love it! just the right mix of everything. definitely a blog that every so called "expat" of our generation (who is not really feeling like one) can relate to... continue to share!