Latest Blog Posts »
- Visiting Roman Ruins In Jerash 1 day ago We left tried to leave Amman early for Jerash. Our rental car didn’t arrive (yes,... The post Visiting Roman Ruins In Jerash appeared first on Riot, Riot!.
- Adventuring Through Jordan For The Next 2 Weeks. 2 days ago We arrived in Jordan late on Saturday afternoon and spent the first day yesterday exploring.... The post Adventuring Through Jordan For The Next 2 Weeks. appeared first on Riot, Riot!.
- "Eating Emotions (Chased by Sounds)" - Alexander McQueen 4 days ago It’s the weekend again! And this weekend’s short film has nothing to do with kitesurfing,... The post “Eating Emotions (Chased by Sounds)” – Alexander McQueen appeared first on Riot, Riot!.
- Weekend Getaway: Mallorca Wedding Extravaganza 5 days ago No summer of love is complete without a wedding weekend getaway to Mallorca. Inviting all... The post Weekend Getaway: Mallorca Wedding Extravaganza appeared first on Riot, Riot!.
- Life at Extremes: the science of how your body works. 6 days ago I love adventuring and extreme experiences. So many times I have thought: I am so... The post Life at Extremes: the science of how your body works. appeared first on Riot, Riot!.
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: China Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in China!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Riot Riot
03:32 AM November 18, 2012
this blog captures well the life in and around china and gives some good recommendations on the side!
03:50 AM November 25, 2012
makes you wanna come to Shanghai and experience this impressive city!! great blog!!!!!
00:54 AM November 27, 2012
love it! just the right mix of everything. definitely a blog that every so called "expat" of our generation (who is not really feeling like one) can relate to... continue to share!