Latest Blog Posts »
- Cycling from Yilan to Kenting, Taiwan 3 months ago For the Chinese New Year holiday I set off to cycle from Yilan on Taiwan’s more »
- Visiting Bhaktapur, Boudhanath and Pashupatinath, Nepal 3 months ago Upon returning from the Himalayans there was one spare day left before we all had more »
- Hike to Annapurna Basecamp, Nepal 3 months ago This trip now was a while ago, but I hadn’t gotten around to actually share more »
- How 2013 was an amazing year. Pt. 2. 3 months ago Dears. It’s already halfway through 2014 (this is how I feel.. where did January go?!) more »
- How 2013 was an Amazing Year! 5 months ago So, I just went through my Instagram to have a look at the past year. more »
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: China Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in China!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Riot Riot
03:32 AM November 18, 2012
this blog captures well the life in and around china and gives some good recommendations on the side!
03:50 AM November 25, 2012
makes you wanna come to Shanghai and experience this impressive city!! great blog!!!!!
00:54 AM November 27, 2012
love it! just the right mix of everything. definitely a blog that every so called "expat" of our generation (who is not really feeling like one) can relate to... continue to share!