Latest Blog Posts »
- travel * Kathmandu, Nepal 5 days ago Kathmandu is one beautiful small-large city. It’s small in the sense that a lot of the exploration can take place on foot, yet at the same time it is packed and busy and bustling and you have to pay the same amount of attention to scooters when crossing the street that you would have more »
- travel * paragliding over Phokara 2 weeks ago Having done bungee jumping and sky diving, I thought running of a mountain and gliding through the sky would be a good next step. After arriving in Phokara we scheduled an hour-long flight from Sarangkot with one of the many local agencies. If you check trip-advisor, there’s many that have been...
- travel * planning a trip to Nepal to hike to Annapurna Basecamp, what to pack, where to start 2 weeks ago I took two weeks of holiday in late September and early October, coinciding with the Chinese Golden Week holiday. A few friends and I set off to Nepal for the ultimate hiking adventure. We all met up in Kathmandu and from there we planned our trip. Since we hadn’t traveled together previously in...
- Blurring Lines and Breaking Free 3 months ago .. you’ll love the pun once you’ve watched this video: I watched this today in a group of around 20 people and what impressed me most is that every single person had a different interpretation of what the essence of that movie is. Sure, everyone was touched and it did hit home. But also, more...
- workout wednesday * Macaframa 3 months ago Hey guys, it’s bike appreciation day. Related posts:El Mar, mia Alma
ExpatsBlog.com Expat Blog Awards 2012: China Honourable Mention Award!
This blog won the Honourable Mention Award for best expat blog in China!Copy and paste code to display the Honourable Mention Award Badge:
Website Reviews » There are 3 reviews on Riot Riot
03:32 AM November 18, 2012
this blog captures well the life in and around china and gives some good recommendations on the side!
03:50 AM November 25, 2012
makes you wanna come to Shanghai and experience this impressive city!! great blog!!!!!
00:54 AM November 27, 2012
love it! just the right mix of everything. definitely a blog that every so called "expat" of our generation (who is not really feeling like one) can relate to... continue to share!